[HOWTO] EARN.GG

• First off let me start by saying I tried everything to get my microphone to work to explain the steps but could not figure out why it was letting me speak a few words then cutting my mic off completely, tried changing the buffer size in OBS and everything as the help forums mentioned. Also tried using another program. No luck. But here is the video I said I would upload on the "Surf Bar" forum thread on how to get started and maximize profit on EARN.GG with the video ads.

In the video I show how to get everything setup, running and a withdraw I made to poloniex, if you can figure out how to mine burst this should be a breeze for everyone. Any questions ill answer asap.

GOOGLE ACCOUNT LOGIN REQUIRED

EARN.GG

Download Links

Auto Clicker "Fast Forward through unpaid ads"
    Chrome Auto Refresh "Keeps videos from timing out"

Here is my post from the "Surf Bar" forum thread, a quick how to besides the video.

Go to EARN.GG and login with a gmail account, click earn located on the top menu bar , scroll down and click "Start Watching"... the video will open and start playing. Only exception is the video can't be minimized and must be in view. Every video you can't fast forward through is a paid ad, every 3 paid ads will generate a payout.

On a side note, someone could also probably use a VPS of some kind "Virtual Box" and run multiple ads that way for even more profit, I haven't tried it but thinking about it now.

• @KyleH112
    Moved to off topic.

• I posted this same method a while ago and it has been a good one.

I got tired of messing with the script and the random freezing of videos etc and found another way, but it requires you to have the ad up the entire time (not doing other things on the computer) for me this isn't an issues since I have spare computers.

Choose "Earn" at the top
    Select "OfferToro" in the list of ad networks
    Choose the "Video Lab" hit. Pays 891 coins every 15 ads.
    Let this run, it sometimes runs out of ads, but if you leave it up as soon as a new set is available it will auto start.

This comes out to about 891 coins every 7-10 minutes.

0_1487547759772_screen.png

• @DougLife I'm going to try running some virtual machines and see what happens.

• I imagine it will work, I've been meaning to try it but will have to wait until I'm done moving.

• @DougLife I'm just trying to find out if let's say I want to play a game or something, will the earnings stop.

• @DougLife yeah, as far as I can tell virtual machines don't get rewarded.

• I'm not sure about the game thing, I know when I bring another tab to the front I get the notification that earnings have stopped

• @DougLife That could be why then. But I wonder if that means I can only run one tab per computer or make a macro that clicks every single one every 1/2 a second lol

• I woke up to a popup today that says 15% bonus activated

• Yup, sure is! that should be a nice boost to my earnings :)

• I've been messing with this the past week since you first mentioned it in the surfbar thread @KyleH112, thanks for the video!

It's been running pretty successful but there's been some trouble getting paying ads consistently from EngageMe. Anyone have any hints on how to fix that? Also, are there any cookies or caches I should be clearing while running these?

I unfortunately don't have a Steam account, so my offers look a little different. However, today for some reason, along with the bonus, they allowed me to choose OfferToro. I've been running that but don't seem to be getting any rewards for it. Any pointers here @DougLife too?

• @k.coins I have the most luck with the app trailers and game trailers , with the app trailers I practically get a paid ad every other video and just use auto clicker to fast forward, just gotta get lucky

• @KyleH112 said in [HOWTO] EARN.GG:

First off let me start by saying I tried everything to get my microphone to work to explain the steps but could not figure out why it was letting me speak a few words then cutting my mic off completely, tried changing the buffer size in OBS and everything as the help forums mentioned. Also tried using another program. No luck. But here is the video I said I would upload on the "Surf Bar" forum thread on how to get started and maximize profit on EARN.GG with the video ads.

In the video I show how to get everything setup, running and a withdraw I made to poloniex, if you can figure out how to mine burst this should be a breeze for everyone. Any questions ill answer asap.

GOOGLE ACCOUNT LOGIN REQUIRED

EARN.GG

Download Links

Auto Clicker "Fast Forward through unpaid ads"
    Chrome Auto Refresh "Keeps videos from timing out"

Here is my post from the "Surf Bar" forum thread, a quick how to besides the video.

Go to EARN.GG and login with a gmail account, click earn located on the top menu bar , scroll down and click "Start Watching"... the video will open and start playing. Only exception is the video can't be minimized and must be in view. Every video you can't fast forward through is a paid ad, every 3 paid ads will generate a payout.

On a side note, someone could also probably use a VPS of some kind "Virtual Box" and run multiple ads that way for even more profit, I haven't tried it but thinking about it now.

How long did it take you to earn those $9?

• It takes some time, I've been able to do about $1/day or a little more if I roll the dice some. I also leave it running while I'm at work and can't monitor it all day for freezing/refreshes etc. If you can tend to it a little more you might be able to get $1.50 or $2/day.

• @mathew 4 days

• @mathew I'm also using 2 computers

• @KyleH112 said in [HOWTO] EARN.GG:

@mathew I'm also using 2 computers

Do you ever have the issue where you are seeing ads and videos and says its earning you points but does not give them to you on earn.gg

• @mathew I used to but lately been getting paid good

• Decided to do an all in bet and got lucky

lucky

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.