BurstGrow asset realeased!

• Asset id: 17295286510783838993

Hi people, i would like to introduce my first asset at here. Its rather small as i am still new at here. The assets main aim is to try help the burstcoin to gain on price and trade volume. As the asset is small it wont make wonders but will help!
    The idea is clear and safe :
    50% of the raised funds will stay on escrow . That is why the seller is not my burst address. This part will stay on the escrow as long as the asset is running so this part is totally safe . I cant touch it but if anythings happens you will get this part back! So its like an insurance!

The rest of the burstcoins will be exchanged for bitcoins. I will do this slowly so it wont hurt the price! This part will be kept at my poloniex account and i will keep lending it! This bitcoins will be part of the asset! So if i would need to close the asset i trade them back for burstcoins and they will be paid out! 75% of the weekly income will be exchanged for burst(may be done more than once per week but for start its like that) . It will be done bit higher than the market price at that moment! So it will help burstcoin getting a better price! I will deduct then 5% (they will be my but sometimes i may use part of it as bonus for asset-holders Etc) of the burst for myself and send the rest back to the burst wallet. The other 25% will be reinvested so next time we should get more bitcoins. The reinvested part will be considered part of my bitcoins! But the income from lending that will go as the rest towards the asset! Later i may tweak the percentage a little. But all changes will be announced in advance at least 2 weeks before the change takes effect! I will try to announce a month before but cant guarantee that.

On poloniex i already have 0.51362832btc the income from this will be added too. but the bitcoins are not part of the asset!

The asset will get my miner 5.1 Tb mining at http://pool.burstcoin.eu/ look for orwell-1984

And finally the wallet already has some assets which where my assets but im adding them to BurstGrow.

The burstcoins coming from poloniex, the income from the miner and the assets will be added together. 10% will be used to buy assets on the market and the rest will be sent out in the form of dividends!

Because the asset will keep stocking up another assets its price should rise too and the dividends should keep growing as well! Sometimes i may do little changes or sell some of the assets held by the account but i promise newer to do that without consulting it here at the forums first! And if the majority wont agree with the plan i wont do it! Unless i have to close the asset!

In the event of closing the asset which is unlikely in the next 2 years! The assets would be sold, the bitcoins which are part of the asset would be sold too . And up to 10 burst per share(including funds on the escrow) everything would be payed to the asset-holders. If there is burst left after that i take up to 10% of it! The rest would be divided between the asset-holders!

I will try to pay dividends once weekly at Friday or Saturday! But may happen it will be only every second week. Depending on how much the asset will be split and how much income i will be able to get!
    Please note that i will get the burst from the escrow account only after the first batch of 50000 shares are all sold. Up until that point, i will be able to use only my own holdings to pay dividends! Although early adopters may be surprised by the initial dividends. But it will quickly normalize, so don't expect it to keep on! Once all the shares will be sold out im pretty sure i will be able to do weekly payouts!

Sale price is: 10 burst/share

edit : Bitcoins from the asset sale: 0.60320666 will be more added to it. But im waiting for the escrow account to release the rest. (Haitch is busy and im sick... hate flu... )
    And could be even more if i knew the price will jump like it did ;)
    (So we are happy that haitch is busy)
    edit2:22.feb.17:So the last bitcoins from asset sales are at poloniex now. Altogether we got 1.04310361btc from the asset sale. The rest of the burstcoins is on the escrow. I know it could be a bit better, but i did what i could! And the price of burstcoin was not really predictable last few days. I think it was exchanged at fair price!

If you have any questions feel free to ask! I will try to answer!

0_1486869698307_verified-by-haitch.png

Any donations towards the asset are welcome at : BURST-VHJA-QEFD-GJUF-EQ93A

• @potkas said in BurstGrow asset realeased!:

Asset id: 17295286510783838993

Hi people, i would like to announce my first asset at here. Its rather small as am still new at here. The assets main aim is to try help the burstcoin to gain on price and trade volume. As the asset is small it wont make wonders but will help!
    The idea is clear and safe :
    50% of the raised funds will stay on escrow . Thats why the seller is not my burst address. This part will stay on the escrow as long as the asset is running so this part is totally safe . I cant touch it but if anythings happens you will get this part back! So its like an insurance!

The rest of the burstcoins will be exchanged for bitcoins. I will do this slowly so it wont hurt the price! This part will be kept at my poloniex account and i will keep lending it! This bitcoins will be part of the asset! So if i would need to close the asset i trade them back for burstcoins and they will be paid out! 75% of the weakly income will be exchanged for burst(may be done more than once per weak but for start its like that) . It will be done bit higher than the market price at that moment! So it will help burstcoin getting a better price! I will deduct then 5% (they will be my but sometimes i may use part of it as bonus for asset-holders Etc) of the burst for myself and send the rest back to the burst wallet. The other 25% will be reinvested so next time we should get more bitcoins. The reinvested part will be considered part of my bitcoins! But the income from lending that will go as the rest towards the asset! Later i may tweak the percentage a little. But all changes will be announced in advance at least 2 weaks before the change takes effect! I will try to announce a month before but cant guarantee that.

On poloniex i already have 0.51362832btc the income from this will be added too. but the bitcoins are not part of the asset!

The asset will get my miner 5.1 Tb mining at http://pool.burstcoin.eu/ look for orwell-1984

And finally the wallet already has some assets which where my assets but im adding them to BurstGrow.

The burstcoins coming from poloniex, the income from the miner and the assets will be added together. 10% will be used to buy assets on the market and the rest will be sent out in the form of dividends!

Because the asset will keep stocking up another assets its price should rise too and the dividends should keep growing as well! Sometimes i may do little changes or sell some of the assets held by the account but i promise newer to do that without consulting it here at the forums first! And if the majority wont agree with the plan i wont do it! Unless i have to close the asset!

In the event of closing the asset which is unlikely in the next 2 years! The assets would be sold, the bitcoin which is part of the asset would be sold too . And up to 10 burst per share(including funds on the escrow) everything would be payed to the asset-holders. If there is burst left after that i take up to 10% of it! The rest would be divided between the asset-holders!

Saleprice is: 10 burst/share

If you have any questions feel free to ask! I will try to answer!

0_1486869698307_verified-by-haitch.png

Any donations towards the asset are welcome at : BURST-VHJA-QEFD-GJUF-EQ93A

Sorry if I missed it but how often are you paying out?

• @mathew i will update it forgot to add it there :)
    I will try to pay dividends once weakly at Friday or Saturday! But may happen it will be only every second week. Depending on how much the asset will be split and how much income i will be able to get!

@mathew i will update it forgot to add it there :)
    I will try to pay dividends once weakly at Friday or Saturday! But may happen it will be only every second weak. Depending on how much the asset will be split and how much income i will be able to get!

I am interested in it if it becomes a weekly payout!

• @mathew Thats the plan but at the moment im not able to guarantee that ! Although i think i will be able to do so.

• A short update to encourage people to buy my asset and to update the ones who did of how it is doing :
    1.my leftover burst was cca 400 burst it will ad up to the first payment!

1. today's mining and asset payout incomes : 103 burst

2. 0.00003952Btc
      Remember the btc part now is only fractional as im getting the interest from every loan i make there just once/2 days. So it will be larger. This is the interest of only a small part of the bitcoins used! And please don't forget that i haven't got anything yet from your investments! As it is escrowed and i will get the first part only after the first 50000 assets are sold!

• I like your asset and wanted to do sth simmilar myself(although not as an asset but just for myself:P). Will definitely invest although I don't really like the escrow idea. It's kind of stupid for me to freeze 50% of investment as you could as well set your asset price to 5burst/asset and everybody would have their 50% in their wallet:P (I'm probably simply missing the point of it:P)

• @Hyzi0 Thanks for taking the time to read it. That is needed because lately there where big scams and i need people to know i just wont run away with their burst . And i understand your point , but your as well missing something! This escrow thing is important even because burstcoin price may start rising and if it happens its good to have burst reserves. So its not exactly as if it was for 5 burst... Anyway this can be changed after a years time if most of the asset holders will want too.

• Sure I froze some of my burst just in case it goes way up^^ Might as well invest it in escrowed assets^^

• I thought this was 10 Burst per share but I am seeing 20 per share while trying to buy, what's happening?

• admin

@delords The initial offering sold out, and the whale is selling them at double the price.

• @haitch WHATTT!!!!

• @delords snoozee you loose... ;-)

• I read 15 days in the other thread and got too busy and carried away.

• @delords wait for another batch it was only the first 50000 ;)

• Looks like I got in just before the whale :D Didn't expect it to sell that fast tho :o
    oO our whale just bough another 50k :o

@delords wait for another batch it was only the first 50000 ;)

Please buzz me when it's time

• @potkas You might want to increase price/asset otherwise our whale-man might buy everything :P

• @Hyzi0 i would like to sell it all on the same price ... But we will see ... but someone just bought bit less than half of all shares so i will have to think :) . Anyway i have to wait for haitch to release the rest from escrow.

• Update!
    Hi people. Wanted to update you all about the asset. It looks like the release price of the asset was a bit undervalued so the next bunch will sell on duble of the previous price! Its going to be on the market in few minutes so if you want to get some be quick . They arent going to stay there for long ;) .

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.