Jervis - NEWS Asset Scammer

• If you are not aware, as of now the owner of the NEWS asset has gone missing. As an investor of NEWS, I request that @haitch provide information for @jervis so that us concerned investors may contact him and take appropriate action. Thank you.

• admin

@nox Jervis wasn't ID Verified, he initiated but never completed it, so the details I have are meaningless.

• @haitch said in Jervis - NEWS Asset Scammer:

@nox Jervis wasn't ID Verified, he initiated but never completed it, so the details I have are meaningless.

Do you have an address that he gave you or no?

• Sorry but I'm still getting payouts from this asset? How is this a scam? Can You elaborate @nox?

• @socalguy said in Jervis - NEWS Asset Scammer:

Sorry but I'm still getting payouts from this asset? How is this a scam? Can You elaborate @nox?

Sure. The highest bid on NEWS asset is 6, where it use to be 100. So your assets are worth 1/16th of what they were before @jervis disappeared.

• admin

@mathew Yes, I have an address he gave me, but with no verification it could be just some random person. I'm not going to give out those details and potentially have some innocent person subjected to abuse. If he was verified, then in some time I would give out the details, but these are unverified - so not being given out.

• @haitch Can you see if it matches up to a whois for the domain he owns for the N.E.W.S website? Not sure if its possible

• admin

@mathew Nope.

Registrant Contact
    Name: Registration Private
    Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
    Mailing Address: DomainsByProxy.com, Scottsdale AZ 85260 US
    Phone: +1.4806242599
    Ext:
    Fax: +1.4806242598
    Fax Ext:
    Email:news-asset.com@domainsbyproxy.com

• @haitch said in Jervis - NEWS Asset Scammer:

@mathew Nope.

Registrant Contact
    Name: Registration Private
    Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
    Mailing Address: DomainsByProxy.com, Scottsdale AZ 85260 US
    Phone: +1.4806242599
    Ext:
    Fax: +1.4806242598
    Fax Ext:
    Email:news-asset.com@domainsbyproxy.com

You could try contacting Proxy and ask them for his billing address. Not sure if they would give it to you for legal purposes though

• admin

@mathew Without a subpoena I'll be told to go pound sand.

• This post is deleted!

• @nox Still looking for why you think this is a scam. Is it simply because the price is cheap? lol

If that reasoning was true, then real stocks like Apple and Dell Computers would be scams as well.

Look, every Burst asset or crypto asset is high risk. To think they are safe is a fallacy. Maybe because of my background and experience, I'm ok with that and investing in risky things is fine by me. Yet calling something a scam because their shares are low is silly.

Read this if you really want to invest. Look up "the seven-year cycle" as some are saying is about done. Trump is removing restriction just like the last time. The fed is also doing some interesting things lately. And just like the last time, it's going to crash. Most of the real investors, that I know, are quietly closing up their books and getting ready for the next wave. Take this paragraph as me warning you.

Of course, you can completely ignore me and say I'm a fool. You can then invest in however you want. Safe, risky, long term, short term. Whatever you are comfortable with. Just remember, you are buying virtual, online, and anonymous currencies that are extremely volitile. In a decentralized environment. Do you still feel safe?

Oh, and I just placed an order to buy more News Asset. I know, I'm crazy. :)
    alt text

• @socalguy Not sure about it myself but I've heard that he has liquidated assets and moved that burst to polo. Check his assets thread.

• @socalguy the guy just disappear and have not say a word anymore. What kind of investment is this and what kind of asset issuer investors have? Don't lower your investments standards, to me it turned out ot be an scam. I did not invest in this asset (glad I didn't) but it piss me off the way everything went...

• This post is deleted!

• As far as I'm aware, most asset holders take the money to poloniex. I kinda expect that. How else are they going to pay the bills and pay themselves? How else are they going to invest my burst? Do you honestly believe that asset owners, create these assets, to make you money, while they struggle?

Both of you are fairly new here. So, I wouldn't expect that you've had a lot of talks with Jervis in private chats. I was here when we would discuss investing in different assets, creating a pool, creating a website, and troubleshooting with folks here on the forum. Jervis spent a tremendous amount of time and energy in this asset and the forum. He has 1,297 post and has a very high rep here on the forum. You don't get that high by shitposting and not caring about the community.

Yes, he is nonexistent here on the forum. So is the creator of Burst. Some of the devs are too.

b457 (BCaptial): 0_1486865877846_BCap.PNG

This asset owner is wholeheartedly supported by Crow. This asset holder was, last online on AUG 15, 2016, 11:30 AM. He's MIA.This one is not labeled as a scam or concerned. Interesting that this one is still active. Where are the pitchforks and torches for this one?

Now, I'm not going to call out names but there are also asset owners that are MIA until they have to post an update here. Then, they are gone again. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. That is how they want to manage their asset. Who am I to judge as I don't have an asset myself....yet.

Would like I like to see my forum buddy back online, yes I would. Yet, if he's going through some shit and just can't get on the forum, but still has time to pay me, then I'm good.

@nox Still looking for why you think this is a scam. Is it simply because the price is cheap? lol

If that reasoning was true, then real stocks like Apple and Dell Computers would be scams as well.

Look, every Burst asset or crypto asset is high risk. To think they are safe is a fallacy. Maybe because of my background and experience, I'm ok with that and investing in risky things is fine by me. Yet calling something a scam because their shares are low is silly.

Read this if you really want to invest. Look up "the seven-year cycle" as some are saying is about done. Trump is removing restriction just like the last time. The fed is also doing some interesting things lately. And just like the last time, it's going to crash. Most of the real investors, that I know, are quietly closing up their books and getting ready for the next wave. Take this paragraph as me warning you.

Of course, you can completely ignore me and say I'm a fool. You can then invest in however you want. Safe, risky, long term, short term. Whatever you are comfortable with. Just remember, you are buying virtual, online, and anonymous currencies that are extremely volitile. In a decentralized environment. Do you still feel safe?

Oh, and I just placed an order to buy more News Asset. I know, I'm crazy. :)
    alt text

WTF DID YOU JUST SAY??

• @nox ooh did I twist your panties? I'm sorry ;)

• admin

@socalguy My apologies - I overlooked that one, it's getting moved

@nox ooh did I twist your panties? I'm sorry ;)

You are not worth my time.

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.