Vector & Margin by FrilledShark
Vector & Margin
Vector & Margin is not like other assets. Slow payouts, combined with stable payouts, make Vector & Margin a premium asset. To support this, it has a high price per share of 1000 Burst. 2 decimals is allowed.
Vector & Margin will never have a direct income source, but instead spread it to multiple different sources. Among those are:
- Investing in Bots.
- Cryptocurrency Lending. Mostly ordinary lending, but also supporting traders worldwide.
- Investing in corporations and capital for other companies.
- Other assets
As time goes on, more income sources will be added. This is open to input from investors.
This will make the dividends stable and somewhat predictable. The only problem, is that it isn't good enough for me. I will forwarding 80% of the earnings each month. This will ensures a high capital, as almost all earnings will be forwarded, also known as a temporary reinvestment. To add on this, 80% of the earnings of the asset will be sent to holders. 20% will be reinvested.
You might notice I took no maintenance fee from the dividends, neither will I take from the total asset pool. Instead the maintenance fee will be taken directly from the income source. And the maintenance fee will depend on the maintenance costs of using that income source. The maintenance fee is not completely lost from asset issuers reach, as they will be indirectly invested in the asset. By buying ads on this forum or buying VandM shares with the fee.
If I missed something. here is a TL:DR
Name: VandM (Short for Vector & Margin)
Issue price: 1'000
Issue amount: 100'000
Issue account: BURST-JLJT-JFUV-9UPQ-CGDYB
Issue number: 17593831444295008535
Dividends Time: Monthly
Asset shares will be put up tomorrow - Along with sending the remaining shares according to: http://forums.burst-team.us:4567/topic/3302/margin-and-vector-merge-to-vector-margin
Next dividend is: Next month
I have not been able to send the share yet for the swap. I'm very sorry for it and I will try to do it tomorrow.
I have had a lot of things requiring my attention, which sadly continues to stack up. I will prioritise the share swap tomorrow.
The dividends hopefully be sent next week. They might be relative small, but the loan I am working on will provide us with 10% each month on a considerable big amount. Sadly this is 2 months into the future.
More updates coming, hang tight.
Sorry for the inactivity. I have sent about 0.2 BTC worth last month. I will be sending 0.5 BTC this month.
As the earnings are denominated in BTC, the recent rise in Burst will impact the dividends.
The loan is now finished, I have yet to calculate the complete earnings. I will do it and pay the correct amount on the 1'th. I hope I can continue as I planned this asset.
@FrilledShark yea its 4am and im siting hear looking at burst selling for 214 sat on polo and over a 4 mill market cap thinking WHAT did i miss in the last two days wile i was out on the road driving lol we been hovering around 3 mill cap and 160 sat for the last cuple weeks lol
I am waiting just a bit hoping for the price to fall. Otherwise I will send from my own Burst holding and pay more to investors.
the spike up to 214 sat is not that far fetched as it can be that high on a decent pump but the full 1 mill jump in market cap = 1/4 of the total burst market is what has me doing a dubble look
I have chosen to (yet again) do something else with my asset. I have stopped selling more shares and will now pay 0.5 BTC a month.
I missed this month's dividends but will start next month with 1 BTC.
I can put 0.5 BTC into an escrow if preferred, who can pay out. The escrow will obviously take a fee.
My time will be filled up during the next couple months, which means it is harder for me to send dividends.
Sorry for the delay. Poloniex didn't want me to withdraw the full 1 BTC (The account is not verified, as it hasn't been a problem before.)
And suddenly my local wallet server didn't work and I had to make a new one.