StupTrade - New Asset Trading/Crypto-Currency Trading Asset!

• Hello Everyone! I am starting a new asset backed by me trying to make burstcoin on the asset exchange and through trading crypto-currencies. I have been trading with my own funds very well since July last year and I wanted to make the community some money for themselves so here's my attempt!

Asset ID: 13357329997286365796
    Number of Shares: 250,000
    Initial Release Price: 20
    Initial Release: 100,000 shares
    Asset Decimals: 0

This asset will try to make at least one dividend every month based on when profits from trades come in. Since this asset is a trading asset, it is highly speculative in nature. Here are some reasons why I believe I would be able to make good trades vs. anyone else: my history of trading. Back in June of last year I started with around 550,000 burstcoin and I am now looking at a net worth of at least 2,000,000 burstcoin. And that's from trading folks! So I believe myself to be highly qualified to run an asset like this!

Since I am doing a lot of work making these trades and the amount made is based on my performance, the % I get from the trades will depend on how well I do. I am going for at least 3% roi a month and if we only make 3% roi in one month, then I will get nothing from my trades. But lets say that we get 40% in one month. If this happens I will probably take around a 20% to 30% fee of that 40% meaning that dividends could have as high as a 25% a month if I am able to trade like I usually do!!!

Here Are some of my best Trades:
    0_1486167601183_upload-f4a0ddf4-cc9c-4bab-8f6e-3add2e2e730e Burstize from 85 to 154, completely sold at 85

0_1486167655970_upload-d96a884f-e037-42bc-85e8-8ae24b0f0260 BurstMc from 25 to 40, completely sold at 40

0_1486167717892_upload-45051211-c54d-41e6-aed1-eec9dc33114f Bsilver from 100 to 125, sold half at 125 and the other half went to trading in for silver at a great value!

I hope everybody enjoys my gift to the community and if anybody has any questions please feel free to ask!

• Are you verified?

• @Miky Although I am not verified and don't plan to, here is my other asset https://forums.burst-team.us/topic/543/new-stupenasset

It has been running since July of last year and has not missed a payout. If you don't trust me because I am not verified, I understand, but I have had one of the most steady running assets running under my control and I also know many people in the community very well. I started StupenA when verification was not a thing and I could have easily run away by now but I haven't because scamming people is the most immoral thing someone can do.

• Bought myself some :)

• By the way, I am investing in this asset with my own personal burst just because I believe that it will be very successful and pay very high dividends. This is just to let people know so that they do not freak out when they see that I have invested in my own asset. This also gives me a even bigger incentive to do well because the better I do the more my shares will be worth!

• will be picking some up when i have some liquid burst in my wallet atm i cant even buy 1 share LMAO. witch will be as soon as the next asset i hold does a Div payout

• @stupendelious said in StupTrade - New Asset Trading/Crypto-Currency Trading Asset!:

I am not verified and don't plan to

I and I suspect many others have now made a hard rule of No verification, No Investment. Please reconsider this decision, it's a simple process and will significantly increase the support for what is a risky Asset.

Rich

• @stupendelious said in StupTrade - New Asset Trading/Crypto-Currency Trading Asset!:

I am going for at least 3% roi a month and if we only make 3% roi in one month, then I will get nothing from my trades. But lets say that we get 40% in one month. If this happens I will probably take around a 20% to 30% fee of that 40% meaning that dividends could have as high as a 25% a month if I am able to trade like I usually do!!!

I would like to see some more elaboration on this though.. not fully getting the % division.

@Miky Although I am not verified and don't plan to, here is my other asset https://forums.burst-team.us/topic/543/new-stupenasset

It has been running since July of last year and has not missed a payout. If you don't trust me because I am not verified, I understand, but I have had one of the most steady running assets running under my control and I also know many people in the community very well. I started StupenA when verification was not a thing and I could have easily run away by now but I haven't because scamming people is the most immoral thing someone can do.

Same was with N.E.W.S. that turned out to be yet another scam. It's risky asset even without ID verification so IMO you should reconsider verifying yourself^^

• I just bought 100 Assets to look where it goes. For me this is a little larger investment since I dont have that much burst. Would be really good to know that this is not another scam asset. I will tell you, you verifying yourself will be the best for all of us.
    Your investors know that they can trust you to a certain axtend and will buy on base of that way more assets. So you will get more funds and therefore more money. Please just do it, it will affect the growth of this Asset positively!

• @RichBC I will definitely look into getting verified, but because of the position that I am in, it is sort of hard for me to get verified.

• admin

@stupendelious the verification process is totally private. I don't care who you are, I just need you to prove you are who you claim to be.

• @BurgerBaron What I am saying is this:

Right now the asset total is 2,000,000 burst meaning that 60,000 burst is 3% and that is how much I want to payout at least every month. If we only make 60,000 in one month, I will take nothing of that 60,000 and it will go out as a dividend. If we make around 300,000 (15%) one month, I'll take around 20% of what we made making the payout 240,000 (12% div). What percentage fee I take depends on the scenario and don't worry, I am not just going to release a dividend all of a sudden and decide the fee for myself. I will release a requested dividend to the community and let the community decide if it is fair. If the majority find it fair then it will be released and payed. I want this asset to be highly speculative but at the same time highly community oriented.

• @RichBC said in StupTrade - New Asset Trading/Crypto-Currency Trading Asset!:

@stupendelious said in StupTrade - New Asset Trading/Crypto-Currency Trading Asset!:

I am not verified and don't plan to

I and I suspect many others have now made a hard rule of No verification, No Investment. Please reconsider this decision, it's a simple process and will significantly increase the support for what is a risky Asset.

Rich

Agreed. Your history with the other asset is good, however with a "trading" asset that is absolutely speculative on any sort of return as well as your % kept for how well you did being able to fluctuate, the verification would help gain more buy in here.

• I think I understand what @stupendelious is saying here, that his return is based on his/the assets performance throughout the month.

Just my opinion but you should pick a % and stick with it whether the asset does 3% or the asset does 25%. It will avoid any sort of confusion in the future.

• @Miky @RichBC @Hyzi0 @CryptoBuc Because of the overwhelming amount of support for me to get verified, I will look into it with haitch. It just saddens me that past scammers make nobody trustable :(

• @DougLife Yes this might be a better idea... I like my idea also cause it makes me have goals to reach higher percentages. @DougLife what flat fee percentage would you want to see? What does everybody else think about this? How should the fee be determined? Because it is a trading asset, I am doing a lot of the work of making the money unlike mining assets and other capital based assets. I was actually thinking about calculating a formula that could have an input and it would return what percentage fee I take. I will look into what formula might work well.

• @stupendelious I don't have input one way or another into what you set your fee at.

I like the idea of you only taking your cut if it performs well, imagine if all businesses were ran this way.... What I would say is set your "cut" and if you feel you didn't hit your goal for performance take that % and cut it back to the investors as a 'bonus'.

• After a little experimentation I have come up with this expression: 0_1486266132754_upload-a512b7fa-1c24-4d8b-8181-b7565fe09264

0_1486267303202_upload-5a71ebcf-546f-431c-aa48-31daf970ddf5 X-axis is burst made in thousands and Y-axis is percentage fee. Note: I changed the expression here to make it easier to read on the graph.

This equations says that:
    60,000 burst made would be a 18.635% fee
    100,000 burst made would be a 20.959% fee
    200,000 burst made would be a 24.114% fee
    300,000 burst made would be a 25.959% fee
    500,000 burst made would be a 28.284% fee

I know that I still need to tinker with this, but this could be a great way to calculate fees!

Here is a cool website that I found that can be used to make these expressions if you want to suggest your own: https://www.desmos.com/calculator/auubsajefh

• Man, no sell order for now?

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.