Haitchs Assets Asset ....


  • admin

    As some of you may have noticed, a) I'm around here a lot, b) I'm more ID Verified than any other member here, c) I'm a big fan of assets. And d) you guys seem to love assets that are paying out the income of other assets.

    Therefore, I'm pre-announcing a new asset, based on my portfolio of assets.

    I'm moving my assets over to a separate account so I can accurately determine my asset income, to give you real numbers. So the asset will not be released for a month, but I wanted to give you all a heads up.

    Asset structure is this:

    I currently hold asset shares that at current Asset Exchange prices are valued at 41 Million Burst. They all will move to the asset.

    The asset will release 2 Million shares @ 90 Burst each.

    90% of those 2 Million will be released, the other 10% will be retained by me, and will represent all the fees of the asset.

    80% of the revenue from the asset sales will be reinvested in assets. That's 128 Million burst, making the asset backed from day one with 140 Million Burst worth of assets. In the process driving up the price of all the assets I invest in.

    80% of the revenue from the held assets will be distributed to asset holders, the other 20% will be used to buy more assets to exponentially grow the asset.

    Apologies to Nameless, but I intend to make this the most massive asset on the Exchange.

    I'm ID Verified by myself ....

    0_1485741963544_verified-by-haitch.png

    But if anyone interested in investing emails me at haitch@burst-team.us requesting additional info and I'll send you verifiable docs.

    Feedback welcome.



  • @haitch This should be 'the dow' of burstcoin :P



  • Sounds amazing! Can't wait until it's a reality.



  • Where's the asset I'd already



  • That's my boy



  • @haitch looking good :)



  • @haitch I'm in. Pm me.



  • wow 41 million burst. I have never even seen 1 million lol


  • admin

    @dagentlemang

    As i said, one month to determine and announce what the asset income will initially be, but this is the portfolio:

    Asset Quantity Value in BURST
    500k 8,713 235,251
    ADSactly 12,635 505,400
    BCMPMiner 643 1,157.40
    BSILVER 10,780 883,960
    btcdragon 2,072 202,020
    Burst4All 60,000 1,770,000
    BURSTaker 4,100 188,846
    BurstCombo 8,223.20 197,356.80
    BURSTeam 169,936 10,060,228.19
    BURSTize 244,850 14,935,850
    BurstMC 13,000 482,300
    BurstOcean 10,818 336,547.98
    ByteEnt 88,003 6,336,216
    casino 218 122,080
    CCM100 9,895 99,058.85
    CCMINER100 18,500 187,035.02
    Dynamix 4,905 0.00004905
    Energizer 5,000 40,000
    FAD 5,000 500,000
    FRPoolA 6,442 125,619
    HotPotato 44,819 0.44819
    IBMining 20,600 824,000
    Insurance 400 /
    KohaiGB 1,890 94,500
    M2B 25,000 250,000
    MCM 35,015 31,513.50
    MegaBurst 2,000 150,000
    MIA 7,000 56,000
    MikeTheMug 7,851 190,779.30
    NEWS 2,037 20,370
    NEWSILVER 1,180 82,600
    OGburst 18,084 1,989,240
    REFERRAL 30 /
    SoCalsFarm 20,646 268,398
    StupenA 1,000 1,000
    v2Pool 10,006 20,012
    VandM 1,404.24 /
    Vector 487 8,279
    WorldMine 2,300 209,300
    41,404,918



  • OMG !!!! and to think i just wasted 170k at the casino that i could of would of should of just thrown at this asset



  • Wow!!! Wonder how much return you get Monthly?! This is beyond on thinkable?! ;-)



  • @haitch said in Haitchs Assets Asset ....:

    As i said, one month to determine and announce what the asset income will initially be, but this is the portfolio:

    Whew, I still have time to donate plasma and then exchange my money into Burst. lol



  • @haitch aw but I want to buy now!! You're setting this up for speculation, I want in before the hype!



  • @dagentlemang I wish there would be a way for the price of the shares to increase rapidly


  • admin

    @all - Okay I assumed you'd all want to see revenue figures before investing, but I hear the call to release now. Okay, simple majority vote - I'll start a poll now, it ends when I finish transferring the assets over to the new account. Simply post yes or no. Majority wins. As a small change, I'll put 30% of the initial funds into an escrow account, and give daWallet the pass phrase. If I disappear, he'll refund you 30% of your investment



  • @haitch yes



  • @haitch yes



  • @haitch said in Haitchs Assets Asset ....:

    @all - Okay I assumed you'd all want to see revenue figures before investing, but I hear the call to release now. Okay, simple majority vote - I'll start a poll now, it ends when I finish transferring the assets over to the new account. Simply post yes or no. Majority wins. As a small change, I'll put 30% of the initial funds into an escrow account, and give daWallet the pass phrase. If I disappear, he'll refund you 30% of your investment

    yes but could we see your last months earnings?



  • This post is deleted!


  • This post is deleted!

Log in to reply
 

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.