Mobile Pool (m.burst4all.com) Bonus.

• admin

To encourage people to get their phones and small system plotting and mining, I've put up a 250,000 Burst Bonus for the m.burst4all.com pool.

This bonus is currently being paid out at the rate of 1,000 Burst/Day. So even if the pool doesn't find a block each day, miners are still getting paid every day.

So get your phones, tablets, TV's and small systems up plotting and mining at m.burst4all.com. Remember, no plots over 1TB - anyone abusing the system will get IP banned.

And for anyone wishing to match (completely or partially) my donation, to increase the daily bonus, donations can be sent to: BURST-XR7S-HYF3-RMU7-ADUFK

As an additional bonus, for anyone that wants to get ID verified, donate 50K or more and I'll waive/refund the ID Verification fee.

Lets get Mobile Mining Moving!

• @haitch said in Mobile Pool (m.burst4all.com) Bonus.:

To encourage people to get their phones and small system plotting and mining, I've put up a 250,000 Burst Bonus for the m.burst4all.com pool.

This bonus is currently being paid out at the rate of 1,000 Burst/Day. So even if the pool doesn't find a block each day, miners are still getting paid every day.

So get your phones, tablets, TV's and small systems up plotting and mining at m.burst4all.com. Remember, no plots over 1TB - anyone abusing the system will get IP banned.

And for anyone wishing to match (completely or partially) my donation, to increase the daily bonus, donations can be sent to: BURST-XR7S-HYF3-RMU7-ADUFK

As an additional bonus, for anyone that wants to get ID verified, donate 50K or more and I'll waive/refund the ID Verification fee.

Lets get Mobile Mining Moving!

And how does donating for extra bonus help you?

A: By having these mobile miners getting the word out it will facilitate Burst being used more mainstream !!

• I'm a huge fan of this project and have been promoting the hell out of it! Although I don't have much sway, I'll keep pushing it and contributing to the wallet development (beta tester) and mining efforts like always =)

Excellent work thus far my friends!

• My phone can not plot or mine. But can transfer burst coins. spec - 512MB RAM ,1GHz , 16GB mem card . Is it hardware limited or app error.

• @sleepy do you have an sd card? The easiest way to start mobile mining is to plot files on your computer, then transfer them to your phone. You should check out the other mobile wallet thread for more details on that process

• is this pool for only mobile mining ?

• @cashgold the m.burst4all.com pool is for small capacity miners, those with 1 Tb or less. It's linked to a different pool, pool.burst4all.com, which is for anyone larger than 1 Tb

• how often they paid their miners ? with capacity that not higher than 1tb

• @cashgold said in Mobile Pool (m.burst4all.com) Bonus.:

how often they paid their miners ? with capacity that not higher than 1tb

They get incentives

• @Focus said in Mobile Pool (m.burst4all.com) Bonus.:

@cashgold said in Mobile Pool (m.burst4all.com) Bonus.:

how often they paid their miners ? with capacity that not higher than 1tb

They get incentives

Xploting an all in one pc to throw here 750 GB's on the way, love this pool thank you

• @dagentlemang you'll be mining mobile or just a small plot?

• small plot

• admin

@haitch Thanks to the anonymous donor who added 50K to the Bonus Pool. If you want to get ID Verified, PM me.

• Hmmmmmm if it pays out daily then something funky is going on I have been mobile mining for about a week now and get lots of accepted shares and my miner is on the pool but I have received no payouts

• @socal you only get a payout when the pool hits a block but there is lots of bonus... I do notice my account tag has a phone exchange on 24/7 get way more bonus then my phone that is only on a few hours a day

• WoW! Mined Block by CloudBurst. Congrats!

@ 0.2TB Awesome!

• Pool is down!?

• @Yey_09 No doesn't seem, why ?

• I am trying to mine with my smartphone using the Android app (Burst Wallet version 2.1.2).
    Does anyone do that too ?
    How much can I expect to mine with 12 GB ?

• Hello!

There are 2 strange things that I noticed these last days on my Burst address :

• It is the 2nd time my address sends automatically a 1 Burst fee to the 'Burst4All Pool Main'. It seems to be a fee for receiving something but on the meantime I didn't gain anything yet... So I wonder what is going on ?

• each time a bit after, I get this message :
      'You are most likely on a fork (You have forged the last 10 blocks).'
      What does this mean ?

Thanks!

Note my Burst address is :
    BURST-JFZF-UFLB-4MQR-G6JHC

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.