Require developers to improve the BURST wallet.

• Hi all!
    Do we have the developers that can solve 2 problems?

1. Create the ability to import and export "Сontacts" in a convenient format, editable on a PC!
    2. Create the possibility of sending messages to names that contain spaces and other characters (currently not possible):

If we have these developers who will be able to implement what I wrote - please specify, who is willing to do it, how much it will cost, and how much time will it take.
    This is very important, so I think that if the cost is acceptable, we could raise the necessary amount.

• @emcb said in Require developers to improve the BURST wallet.:

Hi all!
    Do we have the developers that can solve 2 problems?

1. Create the ability to import and export "Сontacts" in a convenient format, editable on a PC!
    2. Create the possibility of sending messages to names that contain spaces and other characters (currently not possible):

If we have these developers who will be able to implement what I wrote - please specify, who is willing to do it, how much it will cost, and how much time will it take.
    This is very important, so I think that if the cost is acceptable, we could raise the necessary amount.

The import/export function is already implemented and will be available with the next release.

• @Focus
    Wonderful!!! What about the second problem?

• @dawallet would be able to address that

• admin

@emcb I can't replicate the second problem.
    maybe it fixed itself with the new version GUI.

As focus said:
    0_1485693606105_contacts.png

• @daWallet said in Require developers to improve the BURST wallet.:

I can't replicate the second problem.
    maybe it fixed itself with the new version GUI.

Maybe...
    If I edit a contact in the address book and remove spaces and other characters, then it turns out to make the transaction (after a restart of the wallet).

But quite strange is that I found in the address book such contacts that also have spaces and symbols, but they are correctly recognized by the wallet:

• And one more request: please, @daWallet, make sort by name:

• @daWallet
    Another interesting problem - after I changed the name of the contact (removed the spaces and symbols) in the address book, it ceased to appear in the order book:

• @daWallet
    I noticed that when you edit and save the contact in the address book (with a subsequent restart of the wallet), I can add an entry with the same number of the purse, but with a different name!
    I have the feeling that when adding to the address book, the program does not look at the uniqueness wallet address of the contact and looks at the uniqueness of the name.

As a result, we get different contacts with the same number of wallet:

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.