Value 0f Burst

• I'm just a bit lost on how the value of Burst is affected. All week I have been seeing the price float relatively around B-0.00000056 - B-0.00000059 and if you take a look@the bottom portion of the Burst Wallet Client, you will see a USD price for 10,000 Bursts. And I have been seeing $5.46(10,000 Bursts) more or less UP until these past two days. Today for instance, it now shows that 10,000 Burst = $4.43-$4.65(area) and I can see that assets are being affected(obviously) pushing the assets a bit lower(as it's connected to the price)but the price of Burst seems to be in the same area(as mentioned above);(B-0.00000056-59Area) all week?

I am lost and would be greatful for an explanation, IF this makes sense ;)
    Why is the USD price lower but the price of Burst itself, seems to be where it was all week is what I am saying ;)

• @tradz btc/usd pair has fallen some (starting yesterday if i am not mistaken). so burst to btc is same but btc to usd is lower. make sense?

• @damncourier Ok I see what your saying, I should have known that ;)
    Thx!

• @tradz Ok so, the price of '3urst' has gone up not only in the BTC-pair but also USD yet, my assets aren't going up in value and one in particular - "WorldMine" has in fact lost value. I am simply trying to understand how '3urst' fluctuates. Hold on! I believe I understand somewhat! I see that the assets are still cheaper than when I purchased but why is this if the price is up?

• When BitCoin goes up in price people sell Burst to get back into BitCoin making the price of Burst go down. Most alt coins go down when BitCoin goes up. If BitCoin goes down then people buy back into Burst just in case Burst takes off. So the Pair of BTC/BURST creates the MarketCap for Burst by multiplying the Satoshi with the current USD equivalent of BitCoin.

Burst@.00000068 multiply BitCoin@1 unit USD (Place Current Value of BitCoin in USD Here)@$819=USD Equivalent in Burst per coin@0.00055692 Cents then multiplied by 1,679,918,629 supply of Burst to equal the marketcap of $935,580.28 USD

0.00055692 per coin multiplied by 10,000=$5.56

There is always a relation to what the worth of BitCoin is in USD to derive the value in USD since you have to go to BitCoin to get USD in order to gain liquidity. This also PEG's Burst if you need to transact so you know how much Burst to get for a product you are selling or vice versa.

Assets can have the same volatility too.

• @CryptoNick haha well said! Math genius huh ;)

• @tradz lol yeah well math isn't my strong suit believe it or not, but this is so important to know in Crypto I had to Chime in since I was always baffled by this when I first started.

• @CryptoNick I've been in this space for 2 going on 3(Mar.) yrs. and all I know, is buy low sell high and vice versa lol

• @CryptoNick Still not fully understanding as the price of '3urst' is climbing up so why not the Assets? I understand about the whole selling when btc rises but, I see the value of '3urst' rising in the form of btc and usd?

1_1484498299851_Wtch Hw Burst Flucuates_1-13-17_2.PNG 2_1484498299853_Wtch Hw Burst Flucuates_1-13-17_3.PNG 1_1484498299851_Wtch Hw Burst Flucuates_1-13-17_2.PNG 0_1484498299850_Wtch Hw Burst Flucuates_1-13-17.PNG

Do not laugh@the amount of Assets I currently h0ld as I just started and am test-driving ;) I will be continuing to grow the account. Even if I didn't add-on assets, this amount alone will make me a fortune long-term ;)

• Banned

i have thesame view likewise , really i dont know the impotant of buying asset i have like 65k total asset but sit there like nothing ,

but asset owner keep earning everyday, maybe all is fraud

• Asset prices change because people can sell and buy them for whatever price they want (in most cases) on the exchange. The market determines the value of your assets - It's not soley a function of satoshi and usd pricing either

If people want to dump their shares for a cheap price, it will lower the value. If people want to make big buys, it will increase the value.

• admin

@tradz The value of Burst rises, the value of the assets rise. The Value in Burst displayed under my assets is the highest bid multiplied by the number of assets you hold. If the highest bid goes up, your "value" goes up, if the highest bid goes down, your "value" goes down. But again it's valued in Burst. If yesterday your value was 5,000 Burst, and today it's still 5,000 Burst, but the value of Burst vs BTC has risen 10%, your Value is up 10%.

@jumbolin you seem to think everything to do with this coin is fraudulent. You've called pools thieves and frauds, now you're calling the assets frauds. If you think that way about everything involved in the coin, then why are you still involved ?

• @jumbolin Sure hope not, would be very disappointing unless, they are just using the money as an investment for their projects and intend on placing it right back ;)
    But if this was the case then it should be on lock meaning, can not be touched within a specified time-period.

• @k.coins Thx f0r tht, I see what you are saying ;)

• admin

@tradz The asset exchange is a free market - people buy and sell assets at the value they want to, and that determines price/value.

The asset owners are earning Burst in whatever method they advertised the asset with, then paying the dividends out on the schedule they set. The only control asset owners have over the price of the assets is the price they release them at. There is no fraud going on. If you buy shares on the stock market, and their value goes down, that's not fraud - same with the AE, price is determined by what people are willing to buy/sell at. If the "value" of an asset doesn't change, but the value of Burst rises against BTC, then the value of the asset just increases - but the value of Burst increasing against BTC doesn't change the value of the asset shares in Burst.

• @haitch This is what I need to understand & so thx f0r the explanation. I see now ;)

• @haitch Understood! Appreciate very much

• @tradz Yeah hope you see the big picture now. Anyone who buys an asset can sell it for whatever price they want. They can devalue it or if the Asset is in High demand they can sell it Higher than what they bought it for and make Burst in that way. If the Value of Burst goes up it just means you have to pay more for the Asset and subsequently you will also get more Burst as payment so it is a wash in a way. You might be paying more at times but you get a dividend that is equal to that amount, which may fluctuate externally but internally you always get Burst to Burst in an asset.

Usually the Burst that was taken into the asset was sold to purchase Hardware to Mine. So it was liquidated and now the payoff comes over time. The asset issuer may not have all those Burst on hand since it is tied up in the asset. They could have already owned the hardware and just keep the Burst, but as long as they pay based on their Asset Terms there is no fraud due to fluctuation of BitCoin vs Burst.

• This post is deleted!

• @CryptoNick Nice explaining of things ;)

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.