I am selling my Amazon Cloud Account with 21TB of plots

• I am selling my 21TB Amazon Cloud Drive account. Please refer to my guide https://www.burst-team.us/index.php/forum/ and post https://www.burst-team.us/index.php/forum/ on how to use the account for mining.

The amount I am asking for the account, which will come with the correspondent Burst Account, is $200. The Amazon Account will be paid for in few days for a term of a year.

Please PM me if you are interested in instantly starting mining Burst with minimal setting costs and efforts and have instant pay outs.

• why are you selling it? just curious.

• @Kitsune I want to take out the money invested and create a business for selling ACD accounts with 20-50 TB plots.

• I would think this would be a really good deal. But at the current trade value the ROI would be 378 days not including the difficulty increase. Doesn't seem like a good investment to me(but I could be wrong). But I do wish you the best of luck in you endeavors.

• @CoinBuster very interesting proposition. So we would be buying your username and password?

Thanks,
    Mike

• @CoinBuster When ever you start the business let me know! Would love to buy a few accounts in the future!

• @miraj Yes I am selling the username and password of the account together with the ACD account. @mathew I can start upload plots if you wish. @gecox22 I think you are right. I updated the price. It is $200 for an account with ACD prepaid and $140 for 20TB without the ACD.

• This seems very risky. Be careful especially new adopters of burst.

• @crutsy Can you please elaborate on why you think this is risky ? I have been using it for mining for a long time now without any problem, and I know that you use it as well.

• admin

@CoinBuster The main risk I see is that you and the buyer will both have the passphrase to the account.

• @CoinBuster I left my post vague for a reason. I would rather not get into the back and forth. I can list many issues with it if you'd like.

I do myself cloud mine and encourage anyone else to do it also. Its great for some extra free and easy space to mine a personal account. That is as far as I have taken it. I would not sell any account.

• @crutsy I appreciate your honesty. I think this is a real time saver and easy set up for new miners. The account I have used never been locked by Amazon before, and as far as I know, the accounts which get locked by ACD algorithm, get reopened with a phone call. This is real money saver for new comers that want to start big without wasting time. Sorry if my last message came of blunt or disrespectful, this was not my intention.

@haitch That is only a small caveat as I am sure you know. The user can transfer the mined coins to a different account automatically. We talking about few dollars a week of course.

• @CoinBuster Hey CoinBuster, I know it might be a bit late for that, but do you still offer to set up an account on amazon cloud? and if yes, how much would it be per TB?
    Cheers

• @curefrankosflue said in I am selling my Amazon Cloud Account with 21TB of plots:

@CoinBuster Hey CoinBuster, I know it might be a bit late for that, but do you still offer to set up an account on amazon cloud? and if yes, how much would it be per TB?
    Cheers

I would be interested in this as well for more TB

• i have set up some network drives to start cloud mining BUT... i was having difficulties plotting such small amounts and moving them was taking forever.. i decided to try again after im done plotting abou 20tb locally..

He is right. this is a time saver.. the ROI is one thing and i think anyone getting into this will understand that.. but i will say a 8tb drive from wd is 209 dollars.. so 20tb on a cloud for a little less.. not so bad..

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.