Surfbar hasn't paid me, who do I contact?

• 0_1483149263182_1483103068270-screenhunter_196-dec.30-08.00-resized.jpg

• @TonyMarq If didn't really paid, the man to contact is @daWallet

• admin

On 27 and 28 some payouts got stuck. I will send them out by hand the next days.
    Have a nice new years evening!

• @daWallet I sent a burst message on getting the options link for my surfid back on 12/22 and still haven't received the link. Are you still doing that option?

• I think I will stop the Surfbar until payment is received. Not a protest but a small concern of resources.

• admin

@TonyMarq It's Christmas/New Years - we do have real lives and families other than Burst/Surfbar/Forums - keep surfing, daWallet will pay you.

• @TonyMarq yea Haitch made a great point they have lives. It is the Holidays. Stopping will only decrease your total earnings. daWallet had already answered you that it had gotten stuck. Unless your talking about 10k burst or more I would sit back relax and just let it run. I mean from your original post your talking about 3 cents. I was sitting at 15k surf points and still wasn't worried about not getting paid.

• Just seeing this thread.

I have a balance of 1258.76 and I dont get the payment anymore :(

0_1483481701135_upload-028cdf72-0299-4295-8cd4-c22be80887e1

• @samreader1 you wont get paid untill you reach 2k points as you can see from the FAQ on the right side of the surf login. as you can see here.

FAQ

How can I earn Burstcoins?

By actively running the surfbar in your browser and by referring new members, you will be rewarded with surf points (SP). Those points will be automatically converted into Burstcoins once per day if your account balance reach 2,000 surf points. In this case your Burstcoins will automatically paid to your Burst address.

Can I run 2 or more surfbars simultaneously?

Yes, it is possible to run the surfbar simultaneously on multiple devices! The surflink can be used simultaneously on the living room PC as well as on a tablet or any other device, which allows you to considerably increase your earnings. The only condition is that each device (e.g. PC, notebook or tablet) has to be connected to the Internet through a unique global IPv4 address.

How much surf points can I earn for referring friends?

If somebody signs himself up through your referral link, he will be registered as your referral and we pay you 5% on top of the points he generates when using our surfbar.

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.