-ANNouncement - Smart Contract BURST lottery test

• Its kool i dont mind waiting to become burstillionaire!! lol

• And the winner is Mr.S

1/8/2017 21:45:57 AT Payment 43'229.1 0 BURST-L538-DJG4-YUZZ-8T9VB

• i do not see that the lotto payed out on Burstcoin.biz ...... actuly last transaction i see for wallet Mr.S on Burstcoin.biz is a 3 burst fee for the creation of the lotto back on Dec, 27th

• Probably stuck, check another wallet

• it shows my wallet up to date, i checked the All in one clients built in i see the payout there back on the 8th

• 0_1484100454886_Screenshot_14.png

• @Focus let @crowetic look into it when he has a few min, i know he's been crazy busy on top of flood issues making him move hardware. Burstcoin.biz is up to date with every other transaction i look at but has no record of this transaction. i can only find it when i use the all in one client to search. but it shows wallet Mr.S created the AT lotto on Dec 27th txid 7272461672301268006 purchased no lotto tickets... then when looking at the all in one client won the AT lotto on the 8th. with no record of that on burstcoin.biz ........... my guess some thing did not go as planed or what we are seeing on the all in one client is false info because im assuming Mr.S wallet is where the 20% fee is suposed to be sent.

• I don't think the lottery worked as it should have...

I don't know what is going on, but it seems to have refunded...

I'm going to attempt another test. As far as the money that was sent... We can either figure out a way to refund that, or we can donate it to the development account...

I'll launch another test shortly, I am thinking it was the rake percentage that didn't work correctly, for whatever reason. So this time I'm going to do it without that.

• @Gibsalot said in -ANNouncement - Smart Contract BURST lottery test:

@Focus let @crowetic look into it when he has a few min, i know he's been crazy busy on top of flood issues making him move hardware. Burstcoin.biz is up to date with every other transaction i look at but has no record of this transaction. i can only find it when i use the all in one client to search. but it shows wallet Mr.S created the AT lotto on Dec 27th txid 7272461672301268006 purchased no lotto tickets... then when looking at the all in one client won the AT lotto on the 8th. with no record of that on burstcoin.biz ........... my guess some thing did not go as planed or what we are seeing on the all in one client is false info because im assuming Mr.S wallet is where the 20% fee is suposed to be sent.

This is correct, the Mr.S wallet is one of my friend's old wallets that I used to help him with, I used it because it had a few coins but nothing worth speaking of...

I assumed as well, that is where the 20% was supposed to go... but it definitely seems like that didn't work as it should have.

For whatever reason, it seems that the contract sent the entire amount to the starting account... which doesn't make any sense to me.

I'm going to launch another test shortly. This time a very simple one without a rake percentage.

• @crowetic fucking finally! i thought that lotto thing will never appear....

guess we have more talking to do :) , and i'll help harass the system properly when you relaunch. i love concepts

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.