Mac Users: New to Burstcoin Wallet, Plotting & Mining

• 0_1474916576177_Ekran Resmi 2016-09-26 22.02.10.png

i get this error any help please ?????

SLRX-MacBook:burstcoin-jminer-0.4.5-RELEASE sLrx$ ./run.bat
    -bash: ./run.bat: Permission denied
    SLRX-MacBook:burstcoin-jminer-0.4.5-RELEASE sLrx$

• @robert Hey, I'm new to burst mining. I would like to ask you which path should I input on plotting? Thank you

• admin

@kmntrci said in Mac Users: New to Burstcoin Wallet, Plotting & Mining:

0_1474916576177_Ekran Resmi 2016-09-26 22.02.10.png

i get this error any help please ?????

SLRX-MacBook:burstcoin-jminer-0.4.5-RELEASE sLrx$ ./run.bat
    -bash: ./run.bat: Permission denied
    SLRX-MacBook:burstcoin-jminer-0.4.5-RELEASE sLrx$

@kmntrci ok, on commandline first check your java:

java -version

if thats fine (some java8 and 64bit), go to miner folder and execute in commandline:

java -jar burstcoin-jminer-0.4.5-RELEASE.jar

if that does not work , please post a screen of the error.

• @luxe

i did this and miner only works whit command that you write about java.

i get this screen i think its working but i dont know how to read this screen i mean i dont understand exactly is it working or not ???? how can i be sure ? and can u please tell me is it working or not ? and where i take a look if it is mining how much or not????
    ![0_1475810070411_Ekran Resmi 2016-10-07 06.08.15.png](Uploading 100%)0_1475810230140_scr.png

• i get get this WARN 2272 what is this can you tell me and if it is bad can u tell me how can şi fix :) @luxe

0_1475820282226_Adsız.png

• admin

@kmntrci It works fine in your first screen.
    The 2nd screen error just tells you, that you could not get miningInfo in time. You could increase connectionTimeout in jminer.properties to maybe fix that. However the miner asks ever 1-2 sec. for miningInfo/new block ... if it fails from time to time it is no big deal. Just a connection issue on your/or pool side.

You have a quite small plot with 127GB so you will not find a deadline in every round ... You could switch to pool with higher 'targetDeadline' to improve that ... search for it here: http://util.burst-team.us:8888

• This doesn't make sense to me :/ I have jminer already I know how to get that running fine but I still don't understand how to plot with my MacBook Pro.

• Hi all, hoping someone can help me out, I am running jminer, I have plotted my 2TV External HDD and it is running however I don't seem to get the percentages or /mb so is this not working properly? If not what should I change to fix this
    alt text

• Picture below, sorry for double post but it would not let me edit my previous post.

https://img42.com/MRw6O

• @robert IM trying to setup my MAC to mine burstcoin. but when I try to execute the ./run.bat command I get and error message / Permission denied. SO I tried to run it as SUDO, then I get "Command not found" Im not sure what Im doing wrong here. Should I try to plot via VM or m I just missing something here. Sorry If I sound totally beginner here. Just tryna get this plotting and mining going. Thanks guys!

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.