[ANN] CCMINER1000

• Here we are Folks!!

CCMINER1000 has been released:

ASSET ID: 5255893438014874161
    ASSET NAME: CCM1000 I did mistake the real name is CCM100
    TOTAL ASSET SHARES: 6 000 000
    SHARE PRICE: 10 BURST
    TOTAL ASSET VALUE: 60 000 000 BURST
    WEBSITE TO PURCHASE SHARES WITH BITCOIN or ALTCOINS: https://asset.ccminer.net
    PAYOUT FREQUENCY: DAILY
    REFERRAL SYSTEM: WILL BE LAUNCED IN 3 WEEKS!!

Some infos I wrote already in the PRE ANN:

1. I'll buy in advance with my own money a certain ammount of TB, and I'll release a certain ammount of asset shares accordingly
    2. Once the released units will be sold out, I'll procede to buy new TB, once the new drivers will be plotted and mining, I'll proceede to release a new batch of shares, and so on untill all the shares will be sold out!

All the "extra expenses" like costs to purchase a new PC, cables, usb hubs, and disk doks, will come directly from my pocket!!

To ensure about the fear of "DUMPING" the price of BURST, I'll explain in general terms how I'm goign to operate, and please keep in mind that I have enough money to cover all this project in advance!
    Once one release will be sold out I'm not going to run to poloniex and simply sell all the BURST for the cheaper price immediatly, I'm not going to sell lower than a certain price level (as I did with CCMINER100), I'll ALWAYS put selling orders higher than the current market buys to try to maximise my earnings! And wait for the best moment to sell. If this will takes longer than 48 hours I'll procede to purchase the new drivers with my own money!!! (AS I DID WITH CCMINER100).

THE GOAL OF THIS ASSET IS TO REACH 1000TB MINING CAPACITY to put together with the 100TB already running with CCMINER100.

ABOUT THE REFERRAL SYSTEM:
    Build a referral system on top of the BURST blockchain is not easy! I spent several days to think how to let it work, and I decided as follow:

1. I'll let pass a period of 3 weeks to calculate an average daily sellings of CCMINER1000!
    2. I'll create a new asset called REFERRAL I'll not publish the id, and I'll not sell any share!
    3. Who what to join CCMINER1000 referral system, will be able to submit a request at https://asset.ccminer.net/referral.html. The minimum requirements will be listed at the website page
    4. Who will be accepted will receive a certain ammount of REFERRAL shares asset FOR FREE!!
    5. After the 3 weeks period for every increase in sellings from the daily average ,it will be calculated and added as referral bonus (the 10% of the total increase, so if the average is 10 per day and 1 day I sell 15, the 10% of the 5 will be consider as referral bonus)!
    6. If someone will think that his activity has been more profitable than others, he or she has to contact me in private and shows me the evidences, and I'll release extra REFERRAL shares for free!
    7. Every month (after the 3 weeks calculation period) the REFERRAL ASSET will produce a payout to all the affiliates that hold 1 or more shares!

EACH RELEASE WILL BE OF 150 000 SHARES (1 500 000 BURST) THE EQUIVALENT OF 25TB

AS FOR CCIMNER100 IN CASE I'LL BE AWAY AND I'LL BE NOT ABLE TO PROCESS THE DAILY PAYOUT, ONCE I'LL BE BACK I'LL PROCESS ALL THE BACKLOGS

IN CASE THE BURST MINING WILL TURN UNPROFITABLE I'LL SELL ALL THE DRIVERS AND WITH THE MONEY I'LL GET (MINUS A FEE FOR ME) I'LL LIQUIDATE THE ASSET!!

IF YOU BUY WITH BITCOIN or ALTCOINS, PLEASE DEPOSIT YOUR COINS TO YOUR WALLET (YOU WILL GET ONE AT THE WEBISTE (HTTPS://ASSET.CCMINER.NET) AND I'LL TRANSFER YOU THE SHARES ACCORDING TO THE CURRENT BURST PRICE WITHIN 12 HOURS

My identity was verified already by @haitch (https://forums.burst-team.us/topic/2362/identity-verification/55)
    alt text

For any questions I'm available to reply ASAP

• Asset ID?

• @JotaJota 5255893438014874161

• @JotaJota I had to write the post in advance to copy the link in the asset description on the blockchain.
    the id is: 5255893438014874161

• Just put an order through for 49k shares of the asset :)

• @HaveMercy Yeah I saw!!!
    Thank you very much ;)

• Welcome I wish you all the luck on this looking forward to the day when we are mining 1PB

• @HaveMercy I hope it will be not so far in the future!

• I put in a buy order for about 20k of these assets! I'm an owner of CCMiner100, and I was please with that asset, so I've been following this one since the Pre-ANN was released. Anyways, I definitely hope we reach the goal of 1 petabyte, that would make this investment well worth the money.

• @Anonym0us Thank you!
    I'm gald that you enjoyed CCMINER100! I can tell you that CCMINER1000 will be even better!

• I can't wait!!
    After the first Dividend payout, I'll probably by a few thousand more. Also next month, I plan to buy around 50k more of this asset. I really want to reach this goal.

• @Anonym0us The first payout will be tomorrow

• said in [ANN] CCMINER1000:

Just purchased 10 bucks worth in btc. Hope it helps

• @ccminer At 1 petabyte, what do you expect the average daily, weekly, and monthly ROI will be (assuming all assets have been sold)? I assume it would be slightly more than CCMiner100, since even though this asset has 10 times as many shares, its increase size will help it mine burst much faster than CCM100.

• @gecox22 Thank you men! You are the first one to use the BITCOIN system!
    Do you like how I did it?

• @ccminer Yea it was very quick and easy to understand would be nice to see how many I purchased though. Versus like what I can see when I put in the amount of assets on the wallet. I know purchasing 100 shares costs me 1k burst.

• @Anonym0us It depends on may factors.
    I hope to get the 0,3% per day!

• @gecox22
    The price is too volatile I can not let the system tell you how many shares are you going to get in real time

• @gecox22 I'm going to give you 1835 shares with your bitcoin deposit!

• @ccminer 0.3% daily is very ambitious, If we ever got to the point where we get that return regularly (not just occasionally) that would be crazy. That is around 9% return a month or 108% yearly. I definitly hope we reach that one day.

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.