AutoFaucet - make Qora great again!

• Hey guys. Has there any activity for the last 30 days? My QORA wallet has been running since Dec 31 and haven't seen any activity yet

• Ladies & Gentlemen I know I am late to the party well here goes nothing or maybe something extraordinary altogether ! my Qora Address QM7FzN3g1maTtTBDUA7DfSHA988Ne7XFUR
    I finally setup the wallet purchased some Qora on Polo and finally was able to transfer the coin to the Qora address above.

• thanks 4 assets guys :)

• Hello all,

My sincere apologies for letting this project temporarily die while i was away. I was the only one with the account password so i couldn't send out any shares or dividends. I will pick it up hopefully today, provided that my client does a proper sync.

The free shares and dividends project is still as real as it gets, so please continue posting your addresses and keep those wallets open!

• Hope its still available! Please send some to:

QbYohFQdmj8NvcjQfaS3o5j5B8sbzVJ1xE

• here is my address: QVh31W4vqQqAXEomoZm5AorvU23HndycvY

• Shares coming soon to all. My chain is 95% synced.

Also, ALL will receive a very tangible series of dividends for the last month and a half that this has been inactive for. The fact that i was on my death bed shouldn't be an excuse not to deliver what i promised :)

• Hey @nameless, this is my wallet : QQSa16Yi7v11mSiVbm5PeBAuF7pVA5kytr
    Thanks a lot !

• awesome! everyone should have their shares next block. keep posting kids - free qora!

dividends coming in the next few blocks as well. remember - frequency is relative

• I know this is a bit late but here is my address anyway!

Qdt8u6iLWqrCjQiavSakAoFSaZZiWfTFwW

Thanks in advance @nameless :)

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.