Working Script - Freebitco.in auto claimer IMacros

• Hello Everyone I've been working on this for a little bit now and with some help I've finally got it done. I wanted to offer ANOTHER way people can enjoy burst with a little extra income working at them passively

This is a IMacro auto claimer script made for the Gambling website called Freebitco.in you can claim once per hour and the claim varies on the number you roll - for a minimum of 6k sats per 24h under current value of this post written For Every ROLL you do you get raffle tickets to the weeks daily jackpot raffle, plus the chance to get extra satoshi's hitting higher roll numbers !!!

0_1480919238801_upload-7c5e3d5c-a339-4235-8720-e3d1261588af

I've been working on this for a while and The only thing I ask is if you could possibly take the time to create a new account using the link below for a referral it would be fantastic . I'm using 80% the referral bonus and all the extra satoshis to rebuy Burst at market value every Friday 8 pm est - 5 GMT - sorta like a burst shield AND SENDING IT TO FAD - FEED A DEV it probably won't much buy hey extra income is extra income

GIVEN TO FAD SO FAR - 100% Bonus

0_1484185089162_upload-985b1730-2161-4bf8-84be-3bc7d4c39250

I'm going to use 20% of the referral bonus to improve the script and make it claim multiple sites on a cycle more to come

1. Register an account at: FreeBitco.in <--- my referal :)

2. Download Mozilla Firefox (imacro's doesn't work well with any other browser sorry :( )

3.Download ****[**IMacro's Addon 8.9.7**](https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/imacros-for-firefox/versions/?page=1#version-8.9.7)**** THIS HAS TO BE ADDON VERSION 8.9.7

4.Register an account at 9kw.eu (This is our FREE captcha solver service we're going to use. It will cost you 25 maximum points to solve and you make 9 per solved captcha you'll need 500 points for a 24h run, it takes 5 minutes. I will soon release other services you'll want to use yourself mainly a payable service , BUT with 9kw.eu you earn points by solving captchas and then you can use those points to auto solve captchas with the bot, this is all REALLY EASY!)

• 5.Create a new macro in Imacro
      Record a new marco edit and copy paste the code in, save as whatever you want and keep track look everything over

copy this Script: Code:

REFRESH
    WAIT SECONDS=3
    SET apikey **YOURAPIKEY**
    SET shit C:\Users\**YOURPCNAME**\Documents\iMacros\freebitcoin.png

SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
    TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:CLAIM<SP>YOUR<SP>FREE<SP>BTC<SP>NOW!
    SET !ERRORIGNORE NO
    TAG POS=1 TYPE=SELECT ATTR=ID:free_play_captcha_types CONTENT=%solvemedia

SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
    FILEDELETE NAME=C:\Users\**YOURPCNAME**\Documents\iMacros\freebitcoin.png
    SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
    ONDOWNLOAD FOLDER=C:\Users\**YOURPCNAME**\Documents\iMacros\ FILE=freebitcoin.png
    WAIT SECONDS=3
    TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=ID:adcopy-puzzle-image CONTENT=EVENT:SAVE_ELEMENT_SCREENSHOT
    WAIT SECONDS=5

TAB OPEN
    TAB T=2
    URL GOTO=http://www.9kw.eu/grafik/form.html
    TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT ATTR=NAME:apikey CONTENT={{apikey}}
    TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT ATTR=NAME:prio CONTENT=0
    TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:CHECKBOX FORM=ACTION:/index.cgi ATTR=NAME:selfsolve CONTENT=NO
    TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:CHECKBOX FORM=ACTION:/index.cgi ATTR=NAME:confirm CONTENT=NO
    TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:CHECKBOX FORM=ACTION:/index.cgi ATTR=NAME:case-sensitive CONTENT=NO
    TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT ATTR=NAME:source CONTENT=imacros
    TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT ATTR=NAME:file-upload-01  CONTENT={{shit}}
    TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT ATTR=TYPE:submit
    SET !EXTRACT_TEST_POPUP NO
    SET !TIMEOUT_STEP 180
    TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT ATTR=NAME:result EXTRACT=TXT
    WAIT SECONDS=1
    TAB CLOSE

TAB T=1
    TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT ATTR=ID:adcopy_response CONTENT={{!EXTRACT}}
    WAIT SECONDS=5
    TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT ATTR=ID:free_play_form_button
    WAIT SECONDS=4
    REFRESH
    WAIT SECONDS=3520

This is you random timer optimizer

CODE: SELECT ALL

SET randomNumber EVAL("var min=70, max=150; Math.floor(Math.random() * (max - min + 1) + min);")
    PROMPT randomNumber:<SP>_{{randomNumber}}_

And you will get a Random Number in Unit = Milliseconds between 70 and 150.

But OK, I guess you don't really want it expressed in Unit = Millisecond, but in Unit = Second (=> between 0.070 and 0.150), to be able to use it for the 'WAIT' Statement.
    Well then, you just need to divide it by 1000:

SET randomNumber EVAL("var min=70, max=150; var x=(Math.floor(Math.random() * (max - min + 1) + min))/1000; x;")
    PROMPT randomNumber:<SP>_{{randomNumber}}_

You can also create many different variables beforehand and use them in your script like so

SET random1 EVAL("var min=1,max=100;Math.floor(Math.random() * (max - min + 1) + min);")
    SET random2 EVAL("var min=1,max=100;Math.floor(Math.random() * (max - min + 1) + min);")
    SET random3 EVAL("var min=1,max=100;Math.floor(Math.random() * (max - min + 1) + min);")
    WAIT SECONDS={{random1}}
    TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=CLASS:hunt_job_button&&ID:hunt_job_button1600
    WAIT SECONDS={{random2}}
    TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=CLASS:hunt_job_button&&ID:hunt_job_button1600
    WAIT SECONDS={{random3}}

Please notice that you need to be already logged in, In order to start the bot!

6.a) In the Part where says "SET apikey APIKEYHERE Replace APIKEYHERE with your Api Key, you will find the key on 9kw.eu on API KEY => One-Click API Key and click GUI
    API KEY GUI Notice GUI that where you get your API key make sure it's set for imacros

6.b) Make sure (one more time), you put the correct PC name of yours. Just right click on the folder or file inside MyDocuments or inside folder iMacros, then click on properties and check the path correctly. Sample path: "C:\Users\YOUR PC NAME\Documents" (in this case, my PC name is: YOUR PC NAME).

Disable ANY FLASH add-on installed inside your browser (shockwave flash, flash player, etc, whatever related with flash), just remove it or disable it. It will prevent the website of showing any media/video captcha, and it will show only image captcha.
    (thank you to @bitko For this fix and all his help troubleshooting)

1. When you already have enough points in 9kw at least 25 per hour you want ran, Just PRESS LOOP until you need to put more points in your account!
    1. Make sure you use @gpedro 's Reward cycling method to maximize profits found here:
      @gpedro said in Working Script - Freebitco.in auto claimer IMacros:

Note: I will TRY and troubleshoot any problems you might run into please take the time to go over and read the above steps properly before posting to make all of our lives easier Happy Faucetting Remember to support burst by using these funds to buy more burst !!!!!

Edit: Script is updated and newest version: Special Thanks to @gpedro & @bitko for their amazing help here

• @dagentlemang , this is gold for the small earner! very much appreciated!

You see folks, it's shit like this that makes our community unique. The man could have kept the script for himself, or could have sold it. What did he do instead? Yeah...gives it away for free!

• @dagentlemang Hey G... I tried the imacro and replace the API key and "C:\Users\YOUR COMPUTERS NAME\Documents\iMacros\freebitcoin.png" for my computer name, runned it but it never claims... Any suggestion?

If you made this one maybe you can do the necessary changes for the freedoge.co.in too, it should not be much different i think... xP

EDIT: Actually it press the claim button but i think the issue is that it don't write the captcha response on the box... :(

• @gpedro which imacros version are you using ? do you have a gif you can provide did you set the apikey ?

• @dagentlemang i replaced the API key for the key i got from 9kwGUI (just noticed that instead of this one there is a API key specific for iMacros. Is not supposed to use that one?)... I don't know how to make a GIF from it LOL

The imacros version i am using is 9.0.3... Is this the correct one?

EDIT: i just looked in the 9kw log of my API key and it have this error everytime i tried: "0036 Source not allowed."
    EDIT2: i tried the iMacros API key and don't work either...

• @gpedro I used the GUI API key and it worked fine. You said you changed the "YOUR COMPUTER NAME" but there's multiple, not just the one at the start, got them all?
    Also thanks @dagentlemang, much appreciated.

• @gpedro IMACROS 8.9.7 PLEASE or else it won't work

• @dagentlemang I replaced the imacros for the 8.9.7 version and now i get some return but it still gets the wrong captcha response... i still get the error "0036 Source not allowed." in my API on 9kw...
    @TalkingCat yes i replaced all the places with the right path ;D

Any more thoughts guys?

• @gpedro do you have enough points to solve a captcha ?? second are you sure you deleted the new versions of imacro's cleaned cache and redid a new install of 8.9.7 , next thing are the pictures being saved in it's correct path? 3rd, did you find your api and set it up through the GUI

• @dagentlemang Yeah i was sure i made all of that but nevermind mate i found the issue...

If anyone have the error "0036 Source not allowed." on your API Log here is what you have to do:
    Go to your API management and make sure you have "imacros" written in the "Source:" field of your 9kwGUI API...

Thanks for the help @dagentlemang and @TalkingCat ... And thanks for the bot @dagentlemang ;P
    If it is not much trouble you may consider make the changes for the freedogecoin site too... I think the difference would not be much but i don't know nothing about this so... xP

• https://freebitco.in is offline! What did you do guys!-)

• @nixxda It's not offline for me?! Try clean your cache and refresh...

• @dagentlemang said in Working Script - Freebitco.in auto claimer IMacros:

Great, it works buddy!
    This is using native iMacros (iim) code right? So, it means every 1hr we need to play it again, or we need to set it by Play (Loop). Correct me if I'm wrong.

If you don't mind, I will convert the file into .js (javascript) code and make autoloop so that it will run continuously only pressing PLAY button 1 time.

It probably will take some time, but I know I can do it because I've done before for multiply bet script.

Thanks!

• @gpedro back up! was the cloudflare thingy...

• Hi guys...
    The same script given by @dagentlemang is also working for freedoge.co.in. I've tried it already.

Hi @dagentlemang , please also update your referral link for freedoge in your 1st post, so that more people will join as your referral.

Happy Bursting!

• i cant get this to work i have followed everything perfectly and it is not working

• @Njcfamily31907 it's working.
    Please recheck the script part that you need to change, especially API KEY & "your computer name" (3 lines to be changed).

• @bitko already did that to make sure it was all right

• @Njcfamily31907 Do you have balance in your 9kw account? If you don't, you need to do some captcha there, maybe for about 5 minutes just to increase your balance so that will be enough for next 24hrs claim.
    Every claim will cost 10point balance, so if you wanna run the script for 24hrs, at least you need 240 points balance in your 9kw acc.

• @bitko I have 84 points in my account

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.