We could use some help trying to revive these chains!

• @MikeMike Understand! Thank you for your great explanation. I'm going to encrypt all of my wallet.

• @MikeMike
    Define better categories.

The forums main goal is to serve Burst entusiasts and adding a lot of altcoins categories would make it more cluttered then it already is.
    As of today, you can find 16 main categories on the front page. (15 if you aren't logged in).There is 6 subcategories, which makes a total of 22 categories.
    The only problem is, that people are not using the categories correct. A lot of posts are moved, but it is still a pain to check every thread and move it.

Yeah, but users are able to report posts in wrong categories, right?
    Yes and no. The report system works, kinda. It consists of 8 reports... Which btw. are a small number compared to the number of posts moved each month.

Adding more categories would add a lot of work for the moderators and admins, as more users would post in the wrong category. It would be a hell to navigate and users would lose interest in the forum.

I went kinda off topic;
    If there is a need for it, a category will be created, however this category hasn't seen any active threads yet and it only consists of 2 threads.

• @FrilledShark said in We could use some help trying to revive these chains!:

@MikeMike
    Define better categories.

The forums main goal is to serve Burst entusiasts and adding a lot of altcoins categories would make it more cluttered then it already is.
    As of today, you can find 16 main categories on the front page. (15 if you aren't logged in).There is 6 subcategories, which makes a total of 22 categories.
    The only problem is, that people are not using the categories correct. A lot of posts are moved, but it is still a pain to check every thread and move it.

Yeah, but users are able to report posts in wrong categories, right?
    Yes and no. The report system works, kinda. It consists of 8 reports... Which btw. are a small number compared to the number of posts moved each month.

Adding more categories would add a lot of work for the moderators and admins, as more users would post in the wrong category. It would be a hell to navigate and users would lose interest in the forum.

I went kinda off topic;
    If there is a need for it, a category will be created, however this category hasn't seen any active threads yet and it only consists of 2 threads.

@FrilledShark

Thanks for your detailed response and concerns.
    This is why I am thinking a "BURST/KORE Teams projects" or coins,.... thread will be much better than "Other Alt Coins" as it defines exactly what it is. "other alt coins" does not clearly define the thread and could add to people posting all sorts of coins here as well as be confusing to people.
    We could just use "KORE Team Projects" but that does not clearly define it either since there is cross involvement of BURST and KORE Team members.

MM

• admin

@MikeMike Ok, no offense, just my point of view ... BURST is a community project without any lead, lot of people working to reach the same goal ... making BURST a success (i guess).
    Now if some start a so called 'BurstKoreTeam' whatever, they may do that, but that does not mean, that every BURST enthusiast is now interested in that, or that this is now the official team or something ... Everyone in whatever way is welcome to contribute, but not to annex :-)
    This is a BURST Forum and discussions about other coins belong exactly in this category.

• @MikeMike said in [We could use some help trying to revive these chains!]

This is why I am thinking a "BURST/KORE Teams projects" or coins,.... thread will be much better than "Other Alt Coins" as it defines exactly what it is. "other alt coins" does not clearly define the thread and could add to people posting all sorts of coins here as well as be confusing to people.

Every post about a altcoin (from Burst view) should be in this category, be it Kore, Qura, Litecoin, Ethereum, you name it.
    There is no confusion, as there is only 1 category.

• @FrilledShark said in We could use some help trying to revive these chains!:

@MikeMike said in [We could use some help trying to revive these chains!]

Every post about a altcoin (from Burst view) should be in this category, be it Kore, Qura, Litecoin, Ethereum, you name it.
    There is no confusion, as there is only 1 category.

There is a confusion.
    This is my point.
    These are not just any coins. They are BURSTKORE Team projects.
    That associates them with BURST in that some on the Team might contribute to their success.
    As with any projects people have the choice if they want to be involved.

MM

• @All Here are Linux Test Wallets for KORE, VIOR and GLOBE.
    They can be found at this link to our chat:
    https://alttech.chat/alttech/channels/teams-coins-staking

They have been tested in Ubuntu and MINT but need further testing.
    I scanned the zipped and unzipped files with https://virustotal.com/en/
    I run Windows not Linux.

Cheers!
    :-)

MikeMike

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• @gpedro

@here

Please help support the coins networks again staking the wallets 24/7 if you could.
    Thanks again for all your help!

:-)

MikeMike

• @MikeMike I think i am still running all the wallets in my other PC, will have to check it later... ;D

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.