[SOLD-OUT] CCMINER_100TB new asset!

• Asset Id: 4496198869167276848
    NAME: CCMINER100

Hi folks,

here finally I announce my new asset serie based on my mining operations!
    here you can read the preliminary post about this asset: https://forums.burst-team.us/topic/2389/idea-for-new-mining-based-asset-serie

I have 10 TB alredy mining, at pool.burstcoin.eu, you can see me there under the name CCMINER, but I would like to constantly increase my mining power to let the network grow and become more secure.

So with this asset my goal is to reach 100 TB!

I issued an asset with a total quantity of 600 000 units I sell them at a price of 10 burst each!
    I'll release 60 000 units each time that will allow me to purchase 10 TB, every time the 60 000 units will be sold out I'll procede to buy 10 TB, and after 4/5 days they will be plotted and ready to mine and I'll procede to release 60 000 units more and so on untill we will get 100 TB mining!!

In case the minig will get unprofitable and I'll be force to close the asset!

1. I'll sell all the HD I purchased with the asset money minus a fee for me
    2. All the money I'll get from selling the HD will be convertend into burst and I'll start to buy back the asset quantity sold, to liquidate the asset.

THE PAYOUT FOR THE INVESTORS WILL BE DAILY BASED ON THE MINING PROFIT MINUS 10% I'LL KEEP FOR ME! (IF I'LL LEAVE FOR VACATION OR I'LL BE NOT ABLE TO PROCESS THE DAILY PAYOUT I'LL ANNOUNCE IT HERE AND I'LL PAY AT ONCE ALL THE BACKLOGS).
    I'LL WRITE HERE ALL THE PAYOUT I'LL PROCESS!

FOR ANY QUESTIONS OR DOUBT PLEASE WRITE A COMMENT BELOW AND I'L REPLY ASAP!

• Glad to see you finally put this up. Seems interesting so will invest in at least a few shares. Cheers!

• @vier23 this is the first one on 600 000 units to purchase 10TB.
    If everything will be ok I'll issue a new one of 6 000 000 units to start the run to 100TB.
    Welcome on board ;)

• @ccminer Glad to be onboard - and I think the first to purchase your asset. Isn't your 600,000 for the 100TB though? Your description says you will be releasing 60,000 for each 10TB. Was that an error?

• @vier23 NO not an error, after this asset will be sold out I'll issue a new asset of 6 000 000 units and I'll relese them in chunks of 60 000.
    But I'm a prudent guy so in any case I wanted to start with a small step to test all the asset functions, dividend and understand everything before issue the big one!

• admin

@ccminer Planning a Petabyte miner ? Ambitious.

• @haitch maybe, but I think that is doable

• @ccminer I see. Your description is a little misleading though. perhaps wording or missing a zero? Or maybe I'm just reading it wrong. Regardless, will you be keeping this asset open when you release the new asset? Or will you be transitioning assetholders over? Thanks!

• @vier23 keep this one open ofcourse

• @ccminer Got it, thanks for clarifying! Looking forward to the first payout:)

• @vier23 It will happen tomorrow ;)

• @ccminer said in [ANN] CCMINER_100TB new asset!:

@vier23 this is the first one on 600 000 units to purchase 10TB.
    If everything will be ok I'll issue a new one of 6 000 000 units to start the run to 100TB.
    Welcome on board ;)

Sorry mate, maybe I misunderstood... when all the CCMINER100 600 000 units will be sold CCMINER100 will be backed up by 100 TB or 10TB?
    Just to clarify :)

• @Dario's-wallet Now I have 10TB working already this 60 000 units will allow me to purchase 10TB more.
    Untill this 60 000 will be not sold out the payout will be based on 10TB.
    When this 60 000 will be sold out I'll issue a new sell of 60 000 units and the payout will be based on 20TB minig, and so on untill we will reach 100 TB (at that time I'll have sold out all the 600 000 units of my asset) and the asset will be backed up by 100TB.
    This is a growing project.

• @ccminer I went in for 5 shares... (lol basically micro investing right now.)

• @Xander52 Thank you for your investment.
    Big or small we don't care, all the investors look the same from our end ;)

• Nice! I bought some amount of asset. Good luck!

• @bandarfjb Thank you mate, welcome on board ;)

• First 24 hours results:

TOTAL ACTIVE TB MINING: 10
    TOTAL UNITS: 600 000
    UNITS ISSUED: 60 000
    UNITS SOLD: 9 496
    UNIT PRICE: 10 BURST
    TOTAL DEPOSITS VALUE: 94 960 BURST
    TOTAL NUMBER OF INVESTORS: 13

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TRUST IN THIS ASSET!!

In few hours I'll will process the first daily payout and I'll publish here all the details ;)

• @ccminer Sounds great, thanks! Looking forward to the details of the first payout!

• @vier23 sure just, please wait a bit more :)

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.