Qora assets on burst forum

• I'm allowed to publish assets i create on qora plataform on burst forum or only burst ones, im planning to start some assets mostly on qora cause well, they are cheaper and since i need a way to keep costs lower possible for smaller assets i need to know it.

• admin

Good question.
    Give us some time to discuss that between the Admins and Moderators of this forum.

Users can state their opinion and arguments here, too. Of course :)

• Well, i just asked before post, im planing to create a family of assets smaller ones on qora and bigger ones on burst, ill be waiting till i have a answer. Thanks.

• In my opinion it would be a shame to miss any info about potentially beautiful qora assets, just cause it is qora and not burst. With the qora takeover it is practically a marriage between burst and qora anyway.

• @BurgerBaron agreed!

• Maybe we could have another (separated) space in the forums for Qora, but maybe not have all the assets (Qora and Burst) together :-).

The only currency I'm interested in is Burst at the moment and could get harder to know if an asset is in Qora or Burst, if they are in the same subforums.

• @Zeus I agree :) i would prefer a subforum for qora in asset forum. Still getting used to burst and how all it works and if there would be a mixture of assets it might confuse us noobs :D

• Moved to Comments and Feedback

• Creating a subforum sounds legit, would be messy to mix them up.

• I feel that this is a bad choice.

• Both are separate coins.
    • Both are on the exchanges.
    • Both will compete for our attention.

There is a lot of activity going on with Burst. A lot of people are actively buying more hard drive space for it. A lot of folks are actively producing software and other tools to enrich the value of the coin. A lot of us are promoting it every day.

If you add another coin here, then you are destroying the value of the coin. If that is the case, then why should anyone continue to devote time and money to Burst?

I apologize for having a strong opinion on this. I think it would be best if Qora had it's own forum with its own assets.

• I agree with @socalguy , having a sub-forum for another coin on the official Burstcoin forum is totally counterproductive in my opinion. The two projects may be very close, but at the moment not close enough in the public's eyes to do that I believe.

• @socalguy said in Qora assets on burst forum:

I feel that this is a bad choice.

• Both are separate coins.
    • Both are on the exchanges.
    • Both will compete for our attention.

There is a lot of activity going on with Burst. A lot of people are actively buying more hard drive space for it. A lot of folks are actively producing software, and other tools to enrich the value of the coin. A lot of us are promoting it every day.

If you add another coin here, then you are destroying the value of the coin. If that is the case, then why should anyone continue to devote time and money to Burst?

I apologize for having a strong opinion on this. I think it would be best if Qora had it's own forum with it's own assets.

I agree, I don't like much the idea of having Qora in the forums.

• What about a category dedicated to Altcoins? Keeping all trading discussion, assets and other stuff there?

• @FrilledShark We actually do this in the off topic category... So maybe a sub-forum for altcoins in the off topic ?

• @Gadrah_ said in Qora assets on burst forum:

@FrilledShark We actually do this in the off topic category... So maybe a sub-forum for altcoins in the off topic ?

This is enough anyway, just want to know if i can post there without any issues.
    Like i said for some small cap assets isn't wise to pay 1 burst per asset holder while paying less than it every time, i know is a tax to keep the network running, but in the long term im rather pay more to asset holders than network, its just a personal choice. Im still developing the core of my assets and will make the bigger ones on Bust anyway.

Thanks all who answer this topic.
    And sorry about my bad english.

• @skrafael I'm not quite sure I understand your post, do you mean that paying the 1 burst transaction fee for buying asset shares is too much for low-priced assets ? If that's what you are saying, keep in mind that the 1 burst fee goes for the batch you're buying, it's not 1/share so imo it's a very small amount considering the price of Burst.

• No, im telling when you pay dividends its 1 burst per asset holder, if its a low volume dividend paid simply dont work. Just a example, i create a asset with value backed by usd value and every asset worth 1 dolar and i have like 300 people who bought just 1 asset with 20% apy paid montly, just shorting things will be like $ 0.015 per asset holder and with current rate burst worth $0.001047 and with price increasing like we all believe it will happen soon will just get worse for small assets.

I'm not complaining just showing how with works, qora its like 1qora+0,20 per asset holder so like you can see even if we don't count value it's a better way to pay for smaller volume assets.
    So if i pay every month its like 300 burst x 61 qora.

• @skrafael depends how much you need to pay. Also you can do dividends payments less frequent (say once a week, once a month) so they accumulate. Also i think you should calculate the profits so there is enough for TX fee even if only sending 0.1 BURST

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.