[ANN][LAUNCH] MegaBurst Asset - Weekly Dividends, Backed by Real Business

• [ANN][LAUNCH] MegaBurst Asset - Weekly Dividends, Backed by Real Business

Hello everyone! I'm issuing a new asset that backed by real business!

Asset Name : MegaBurst
    Price per Asset : 100 BURST
    Asset ID : 8725117997813711133
    Asset Link : https://wallet.burst-team.us:8125/index.html#asset:8725117997813711133

Guaranteed Return : 0,75%/week, paid every Saturday

Mining Wallet Address : BURST-BRUQ-MY7L-UTL3-FH3AX
    Currently mining with 10969GB HDD in http://burstpool.ddns.net/
    I will pay dividends by fund that I got from mining. I planned to buy new HDD every month to increase my mining income.

Prove of Real Business :
    I'm operating real business, that selling engineering and lab equipment. Link above is my selling in online marketplace.
    https://www.tokopedia.com/bandarfjb?lang=en (Account since May 2012)
    https://www.bukalapak.com/jakartatrading47347 (Account since October 2011)

Allocation of Fund : About 2/3 fund for offline business, and 1/3 fund for crypto business (there is pieces of this will back to BURST community by investing to another ASSET again)

Don't have Burst?
    Quoted from @jervis :
    For those who are new to the Burst universe or those who have limited amount of Burst but wanted to acquire assets, you can buy Burst from other members here using BTC, FIAT (dollars, etc.) or on trading sites like Poloniex, C-Cex, etc. By doing this, aside from mining, we are all helping the health of Burst’s market value and its future.

I'm not looking for short term relationship! I want to build strong relationship between me and entire BURST community, so if you guys have suggestion, do not hesitate to tell me. I will appreciate it.

Invest with confidence :)

Thank you!
    bandarfjb

• Reserved for another update or news

• @bandarfjb That's a really really great concept. But it would be even greater if we could have more information on your business, and some proofs that you are indeed the guy running it ? I tried to do some research but it's difficult because of the language barrier. I am very interested by the way.

• I'll be watching

• @Gadrah_ Great! My business is simple trading (buying in wholesale and selling to gain as much profit as it could). You can see from the link that I have sold over 16k items in one of the site.

I have upload some image to proof that me that running the business :
    https://www.tokopedia.com/bandarfjb/verification-for-burstcoin?n=1
    https://www.bukalapak.com/p/hobi-koleksi/koleksi/lain-lain-337/3axuiv-jual-verification-for-burstcoin

• @JotaJota Thank you!

• @bandarfjb Thank you for the proofs ! I'll buy a small amount to test the water and see how it goes.

• Hey bandarfjb,

Nice to see an idea of an asset backed by real business, got a couple of questions though:

• First of all, 1/3 of the funds will go into the crypto business, is the crypto business the buying and holding of assets, trading in assets, or creating new assets?
    • Secondly, you say that the dividends of the fund will be payed with mining, so every profit made by the offline businesses and crypto business will go into HDD mining (buying mining gear), which will then pay out dividends?
    • Thirdly, is the 10969GB HDD which is mining right now part of the asset? Or just a temporary way to pay the dividends untill profit is made by the offline/online businesses?
    • Fourth, what are the cuts? Will the asset gain full profit of every burst which is invested into the offline business, or do you take a cut? (Same question with the crypto business?)
    • Fifth, the total value of your business (or the business you think it soon will be) you estimate on 7390$ (calculated at marketprices at the moment of writing --> 10.000.000 x $0.000739)
      How did you come to this estimation?
    • Sixth, what happens if more profit than the 0.75% weekly dividend is made? (or less?)

I'd also advice on thinking of increasing trust, this could for example be done by sharing ID with a trusted member or involving an escrow someway .

• When you say :

@bandarfjb said in [[ANN][LAUNCH] MegaBurst Asset

Allocation of Fund : About 2/3 fund for offline business, and 1/3 fund for crypto business (there is pieces of this will back to BURST community by investing to another ASSET again)

If I understand, the dividends will be based on the real-life business, on mining and on other assets' based revenue ? Is that 0,75%/week ROI fixed or subject to fluctuations ?

Edit : @BurgerBaron I didn't see you post, sorry ! Way more developped than mine by the way ;)

• @BurgerBaron Ok, I'll reply your questions.

1. What I mean by crypto business (what I've planned before) is purchasing HDD to mining and invest some small amount in other asset. At this moment, I don't do trading, I'm not an expert on trading.
    2. The dividends will be paid only by mining revenue, that's why I have 1/3 of the funds go to crypto business. So I don't need to change from my currency (IDR->USD->BTC->BURST) when I want to paid asset holder. This is how I avoid too much conversion fee.
    3. Yes, that 10969GB HDD is part of this asset. It will be used to pay dividends.
    4. (Sorry, I don't understand the question)
    5. No that way. My business is already running. The Burst that I'll got will be used to buy an item in more qty. More qty is more cheaper. Which mean I have a extra margin for profit.
    6. Dividends is fixed.

Thank you for your questions and suggestions.

• @Gadrah_ said in [ANN][LAUNCH] MegaBurst Asset - Weekly Dividends, Backed by Real Business:

When you say :

@bandarfjb said in [[ANN][LAUNCH] MegaBurst Asset

If I understand, the dividends will be based on the real-life business, on mining and on other assets' based revenue ? Is that 0,75%/week ROI fixed or subject to fluctuations ?

In the beginning, I want all of funds go to offline business. But I think that way is not the best. Why? It is because conversion fee. I generate offline profit in IDR, then I must buy BTC (which based on USD, my country seller take fee again from that), then I must convert to BURST. That way is so not convenient and too much unnecessary fees.

So I have alternative solution which I think it is the best way for now. 2/3 funds go to offline business. 1/3 funds go to crypto business. So the breakdown maybe like this :
    If I got 120000 BURST, 80000 BURST will be used to funding to buy more qty of item that I sell in offline business. 30000 BURST will be used to buy HDD, 10000 BURST will be reinvested to another asset. I will pay dividends by that 1/3 part. The implication is I don't have profit left from mining (because I got already profit from my offline business).

• I see that you have quoted me. :) Real-world application is what Burst needs and I have this planned for NEWS phase 2. Anyways, good luck and stay positive and true. :)

• I wish you good luck with your asset, it looks quite interesting.

• thanks for answering my questions. The 4th questions was about the way you earn money :)

Good luck with the asset, will be watching

• @jervis Yes, I remember one of asset issuer fellows had written this before. I found it was written by you. I totally agree with that one. Thank you for your support.

@Propagandalf @BurgerBaron Thank you for your support! :)

• Update 03/10/2016

Today I bought new 8TB External HDD, now I'm optimizing my existing plot, after done the optimization, the plotting will begin soon. This for make sure I can always mining fresh BURST everyday to pay dividends to asset holders.

The new HDD in this image is letter E.

alt text

• It's a cool idea, and you should think in sell your products inside the Burst Market place too, maybe you can avoid the exchange fees with this too?! Congratz on your asset man! I'll be watching hahahaha

• @gpedro said in [ANN][LAUNCH] MegaBurst Asset - Weekly Dividends, Backed by Real Business:

It's a cool idea, and you should think in sell your products inside the Burst Market place too, maybe you can avoid the exchange fees with this too?! Congratz on your asset man! I'll be watching hahahaha

Thank you for the suggestion man! :)

• Update 07/10/2016
    Dividends Payment of MegaBurst Asset

Today is the first dividend payout to asset holder! (Now still Friday 17.56, but I know I'll busy tomorrow so I decide to make a dividend payment today)

Each asset price is 100, and dividends of each share is 0.75% x 100 = 0.75 Burst/Asset.

Here is the list of asset holder :
    Number of assets, Account, Amount Paid
    2000, BURST-GGPX-PP5S-LAGP-CBGCU, 1500
    2000, BURST-ACGB-YGHQ-G9ZL-5XD7U, 1500
    199, BURST-WSG9-3MFN-BRDY-6CFDM, 149.25
    100, BURST-PT54-8A45-ZX2L-5426V, 75
    5, BURST-R7VZ-4EVH-95XZ-38GY9, 3.75
    1, BURST-63UG-63M4-RKTE-B3PX9, 0.75

alt text

Thank you for all asset holder :)
    For all who not yet buy MegaBurst, grab it fast for fixed passive income :)

• @bandarfjb Thank you :)

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.