[ANN] New Asset BurstMC

• Name: BurstMC

Asset ID: 18029223201412514682
    Asset Issuer: BURST-MCW6-T7K6-B68K-FCPGG
    Supply: 1,000,000
    Price: 25 (Initial Release)
    Dividends: Monthly

BurstMiningClub is a Burstcoin mining asset. Shareholders receive monthly payouts based on the combined mining from the BrustMining Club Miner, currently at 25TB and pool fees from the BurstMining Club Pool. Seing as this is a pool in it's early stages the initial release of 200k shares will be priced at 25 Burst per. Get in quick as there are a lot of upgrades and expansion that will be taking place. I plan to grow the mining power to the tune of 2TB (guaranteed) - 10TB or more monthly for the BurstMining Club Miner. 3TB will be added this coming week

Depending on performance of the asset, I may retask more miners to this asset and/or speed up the upgrade path and add more mining power to the current deployed miner faster than expected.

Payouts:
    80% monthly payout
    20% Maintenance and hardware upgrade fees ( pretty self explanatory )

Option to purchase shares with BTC available, Private Message me here for details !

Any questions? Feel free to ask here!

• Why is the price 30 when it stated that it will be 25?

• Maybe you have the asset id wrong this looks like the correct one 18029223201412514682

• Thank you for catching that

• With the scam assets discovered recently, you should put more informations if you want people to trust you with their money.
    As daWallet wisely explained :

@daWallet said in WARNING about scam assets!:

My personal check list to evaluate an Asset:

1. Date of registration of the Asset Issuer in the forums. Is he new, is he a known active member of the forums?
    2. Can the Asset Issuer show some past work he has done?
    3. Proof of reputation available? Possible e.g. by eBay, Amazon or Social Network Accounts.
    4. Proof of Hardware available? Pictures? Mining Addresses? Pictures can be verified by adding a paper note for example.
    5. Is the Asset overpriced? Crunch the numbers.
    6. Does the Asset have a solid income stream? Is it future proof?
    7. Is the income stream related to the economy outside of the crypto space? (<- AAA Asset ;) )

This is my personal check list. Not all points have to be approved, but the more, the better.

If you could provide some proofs of your claimed mining power it would be nice !

• @Gadrah_ Most certainly, I will upload a video by tomorrow with all 4 miners that I have as well as video of my computer screen accessing the wallets for the miner and the pools. Would you likeme to include anything else ?

• @Focus said in [ANN} New Asset BurstMC:

Would you likeme to include anything else ?

Nude pic, plix.

• Please post the way you will be calculating the Burst MC asset via a spreadsheet. I would like to see how you are coming up with your calculations, monthly payments, and

• Let us know how you will secure our investment and what will happen if things go bad.

• I would like to come in and give my seal of approval for Focus and his team. He works closely with us in the BURST team, and he's been doing some great work to help make BURST bigger.

Just wanted to say this, since there have been so many scams lately.

Basically, you can think of this asset like a clone of my asset ByteEnt, but back a year and a half ago when my pool wasn't the largest in BURST. I'm certain that BURSTmining.club will continue to expand their operation, and focus is a great member of our community. This asset has my seal of approval (if that matters to anyone. ;))

Thanks!

• admin

@crowetic Sent you an email on the payouts I've done. If this happens again, maybe we look at using CrowdFunding to re-imburse some percentage of losses ?

• @haitch said in [ANN} New Asset BurstMC:

@crowetic Sent you an email on the payouts I've done. If this happens again, maybe we look at using CrowdFunding to re-imburse some percentage of losses ?

Alright, sounds good bro.

Yea, I think a CF would be a good way to handle it, but preventative measures are definitely better. :)

• admin

@crowetic Preventative definitely better, but some of these slimeballs are still going to slip through - my thought was we crowdfund to recompense the smaller investors - whales are on their own. The community will decide if its a good idea or not through their willingness to support the CFs.

• @haitch said in [ANN} New Asset BurstMC:

@crowetic Preventative definitely better, but some of these slimeballs are still going to slip through - my thought was we crowdfund to recompense the smaller investors - whales are on their own. The community will decide if its a good idea or not through their willingness to support the CFs.

This is one of the reason why we put percentages of our earnings to our Crowdfunding fund. It's not yet that big at the moment, but we will put it to good use. In behalf of NEWS, we're in.

• @Focus On what days is the dividend planned for and when is first payment?

• Guys I haver been out the last couple of days, I will answer all your questions in the morning.

• @Gadrah_ Here you govideo of my setup.

• @Propagandalf just for you

alt text

• @socalguy The payouts will be calculated as such:

80% of combined pool fees and of BurstMining Club Miner will be distributed with the dividends module in the AIO wallet.

Here are links so poeple can moniter the wallets:

Fees Wallet:

http://burstcoin.biz/address/5376624308149777793

Miner Wallet:

http://burstcoin.biz/address/5784742401147522465

I will leave all the fees ammassed since day 1 to distribute as a bonus to all the early birds, so that's almost a month's more fees !!

• @Bitnet88 Dividends will be on the first of the month

• @Focus Great setup, thanks ! Good luck with your asset, I think I'll buy some :)

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.