[SCAM] UMine Big Dual Mining Asset

• alt text I hope this gets good.

• I dont know if when he said "here is what the rig looks like" if he just meant this is how it looks or if he actually meant this is a pic of the rig.

If he was trying to scam us i dont think he would use a very "popular" picture. But who knows.

When i look at his account, he sent the funds he has gotten to poloniex which is worrying.

^^ Just some of facts and some of my opinions

• @stupendelious It's not a that popular image, but with reverse image search is easy to find it. Remember that this dated from a year ago, maybe he though no-one will think to search for it. Who knows.

In his first thread he said he had 8 Geforce GTX, and when you see the image, it has 8 Geforce GTX, also "Here is what the rig looks like with the box it came in just to clarify which one is in the picture." This particular part help make sense that @Username was saying this was his setup.

Let's hope it's not a scam and everyone get his deserved share of the cake, not me because I will not participate in this asset.

• I think, you guys should ask for his mining address. Like if he's mining ETH, ethermine.org address will show how many miners he has mining and everything on the graph real time, the same goes with decred. I know other alt coins have their own addresses too. Just my two cents. It's a better proof than pictures. I hope this helps.

• "LAST ONLINE A DAY AGO" hmm

• THIS ASSET IS A SCAM! I LOOK AT THIS GUYS BURST ACCOUNT AND HE HAS SENT EVERY BIT OF THE BURST TO THE EXCHANGE TODAY AND NOT LOOKED ON HERE TO SEE PEOPLES REACTIONS. DO NOT BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Yeah I'm inclined to agree on the claims of SCAM. I'd like to thank toesieo and Gadrah_ for their keen eye and suspicion that drove them to investigate Username's pic. Too bad if this does turn out to be what we fear.

Small silver lining here though, this ought to serve as a reminder to always be on your guard when dealing with money and strangers on the internet.

• ATTENTION TO ALL PEOPLE THAT DIDN'T KNOW... THIS IS A SCAM!!!!

• admin

This "asset" is a probable scam, and all users are advised to not invest in it. If user "username" wants to contact me and explain the situation, I'll consider unlocking this thread and removing the scam label - but for now, just don't invest in it.

Thread locked.

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.